Is there a PSD Template for the 2 media info logo types? (1 Viewer)

Mr. V

Portal Pro
September 15, 2007
Brisbane
Home Country
As the title says.

Much appreciated if i could get the *.psd templates for the logos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MediaPortal 2 has much less configuration options compared to MediaPortal 1 and Kodi and as for any other modern HTPC software it can be configured in the client without usage of external tools. The surface of PlayerFab is unknown to me, but "google search" tells me it's made not for our target group. Because of that and missing...
MediaPortal 2 has much less configuration options compared to MediaPortal 1 and Kodi and as for any other modern HTPC software it...
The latter is not quite a Full Media Centre yet, but its good for the Developers of Media Portal2 And Kodi to be aware of whats...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Logos not being displayed on a client DE
Looking good here.(y):)
Looking good here.(y):)
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4.1 Release DE
Ok, thanks :)
Ok, thanks :)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
I guess from this, that the mapping steps basically work. Please try to map some of the keys you mention to be not working and upload the log files afterwards. Maybe @Brownard can see something and a solution can be found. Please open a thread in the OnlineVideo section for this, we should not mix 2 topics in one thread.
I guess from this, that the mapping steps basically work. Please try to map some of the keys you mention to be not working and...
I am having trouble to make my remote control work correctly on MP2. Having upgraded from MP1 to MP2 where the remote using the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PiP audio problem DE
I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio stream, but never with multiple audio streams. On my PC I tried to reproduce it and it always worked as expected. LAV is set everywhere and we tried with WASAPI and DirectSound, it makes no difference...
I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio...
Still trying to solve this: I get no audio from the second picture in PiP mode. Log files of my attempting to do so are attached...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom