Issues with fanart not downloading (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    i have problem with fanart..usually i update my movie into database it will auto download the movie fanart..now i won't download it no more..don't know what to do..

I have moved your post from tv series forum due to the lack of information and fact you mention 'movie'.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i have problem with fanart..usually i update my movie into database it will auto download the movie fanart..now i won't download it no more..don't know what to do..
    That problem is known already: TMDB changed it´s API, and IMDB changed their HTML.
    Team has a solution already, will probably be fixed in 1.5.0 Final release ;)

kuaci89

Portal Member
    January 1, 1970
    sorry for my lack of info..by the way thanks for helping...tired to update all 1 by 1..hope 1.5.0 can auto download the fanart back.. tq catavolt and itfearme
    my tv series doing great cuz i using mp tv configuration don't have much problem.. thanks again..

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Peter!

and IMDB changed their HTML.
    Team has a solution already, will probably be fixed in 1.5.0 Final release ;)

Is this issue fixed in 1.5.0 final, because it isn't working here (fanart- and actorgrabbing) and i am not sure, if this issue is fanarthandler or MP relatetd?

Best regards
    michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
    Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
    I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom