iTunes on Media Portal (1 Viewer)

jawbroken

Portal Pro
August 13, 2005
Home Country
Afghanistan Afghanistan
It is supplied with the standard MediaPortal download and can be found in the Plugins section. Sorry for not mentioning that.

Pat Pucker

Portal Member
January 23, 2006
Interesting...I may try and re-download or have a scratch around in the installation files. Thanks for your help anyway...

je_zza

Portal Member
June 17, 2006
Any idea how this actually works? I've enabled the iTunes plugin in setup but can't see it anywhere in MP. Also I can't find any documentation anywhere...this thread was about the only one of relevance doing a forum search.

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm not using it, but it should "just work". After enabling the iTunes plugin MP should not use WMP to play Audio, but use iTunes instead. You should not really see a difference.

je_zza

Portal Member
    June 17, 2006
    Ahh okay - I was kinda hoping that I could see playlists from other computers on my network running iTunes... any idea if there is such a feature or if its possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
    Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
    I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
    Replies
    Views
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is not extensive). It is strange that you mention this because there are now four DVB-T channels in the UK that behave in the same way (this is new for the UK). I think that these might be some sort of...
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is...
    I am running MePo 1.32 X86 on Windows 11 Ryzen 9 7900X 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB NVME Boot Drive 4TB NVME Data drive RTX 3060 12GB I have...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom