ITX client (1 Viewer)

smiler3k

Portal Member
January 17, 2008
Lancashire
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Im looking to build a mini-itx client or 2 but am not sure what board to go for.
I cant seem to find enough information regarding graphics capabilities.
Does anybody know a board that works ok and not too expensive and dvi if pos.

romuz

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 26, 2008
    Moskau
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hi, Have a look at that board: Zotac GeForce 9300-ITX.

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Why not bying the Acer Aspire R3600 "REVO"?! It is cool ... (for me:D)

dyamant

Portal Pro
    July 31, 2007
    Castrop-Rauxel
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The Revo is not so bad but the Fan is very loud.
    I prefer the Zotac GeForce 9300-ITX with Intel E5200 Processor and Silverstone LC19 Case.
    The Board works fine include HDTV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web browser. You can sniff http comunication with the help of Wireshark or Fiddler to determine channel url which can be used to create IPTV channel in TV server. If the url is not static(changes dynamically)...
    If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web...
    So, I appear to have done a successful install of Media Portal (MP2 vers. 2.5) on my Windows 10 machine but I can't get it to get...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    You could try using the UNC paths for the timeshift and record folders. On the client machine go to MediaPortal configuration - TV/Radio - Advanced Options tick the UNC paths tick box and put the network paths for timeshift and record folders in the appropriate lines and click OK.
    You could try using the UNC paths for the timeshift and record folders. On the client machine go to MediaPortal configuration -...
    I am not new to MediaPortal, but this is the first time I have set up a client on a PC other than the PC with the TV Server. I...
    Replies
    Views
    Strange, USB 3.0 fully compatible with USB 2.0, my iMon remote connected to USB 3.0 port and all work fine without problem. -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
    Strange, USB 3.0 fully compatible with USB 2.0, my iMon remote connected to USB 3.0 port and all work fine without problem. --...
    I have a Silvesrtone ML02 case with an IMON LCD display. The motherboard is an Asus E35M1-M Pro and died a couple of days ago, so...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom