Jump backward in PCR detected! (1 Viewer)

sdf

Portal Pro
September 29, 2006
Home Country
Italy Italy
Thank you xurr,
will try it later
best regards,
sdf

sdf

Portal Pro
September 29, 2006
Home Country
Italy Italy
Xurr, sorry to bother you, but please, another compile because tswriter has changed again!
Thank you.

xurr

Portal Pro
May 3, 2006
Italy
Home Country
Italy Italy
Compiled code based on 17110

Hello, please find the latest compiled version (based on release 17110), as usual not fully tested...

I see that GEMX is also trying to apply a fix similar to mine (at least from what I saw commented in the code), I hope we will all have a proper fix soon!

Cheers,
X

gemx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello, please find the latest compiled version (based on release 17110), as usual not fully tested...

I see that GEMX is also trying to apply a fix similar to mine (at least from what I saw commented in the code), I hope we will all have a proper fix soon!

Cheers,
    X

That's true but we found another problem buried deep in the TsWriter sources.
    There seem to be issues with the section decoding. I am currently working on this and the team is testing.
    If that works, i will go on with the pcr/pts/dts issues.
    BTW Your ideas are quite good but you forgot in PatchPtsDts that this function is triggered not only for one pid but for all pids that belong to the current program.
    Your check with "lastPts" might not work because it is not sure that the "lastPts" really contains the last pts for the actual pid.
    My commented out code in TsWriter already cares about this

sdf

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Tried 15 minutes and it seems all right.
    Good work, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom