*Just* installed, already hugely turned off. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Resume playback from DE
Ok, thanks for the User Management tip - I now get what I would expect. Now all I have to do is to figure out how to make Auto Login do what it says on the tin. The only way to make it work is to manually log in each time. Any hints as to what I'm missing with the login system?
Ok, thanks for the User Management tip - I now get what I would expect. Now all I have to do is to figure out how to make Auto...
So "Resume playback from" only works when MediaPortal 2 has NOT been turned off, meaning if I shut MediaPortal 2 down, restart it...
Replies
Views
Hey, thanks for sharing your experience and the settings you changed to get your Mediaportal PCs working on both Windows 10 and 11! It's always helpful to hear about these kinds of solutions, especially when there isn't much discussion around the issue. I'm not the most tech-savvy person, but I'll definitely keep your tips in mind if...
Hey, thanks for sharing your experience and the settings you changed to get your Mediaportal PCs working on both Windows 10 and 11...
I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I...
Replies
Views
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
Replies
Views
Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom