Kodi PVR and mp2.1 (1 Viewer)

RLinSweden

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have a running spring 1.6 mp2 running with 4 kodi clients. But with update to mp 2.1 I can't get any access from Kodi pvr to mp TV-Server.

I have no idea of what todo.

regards

Rlinsweden

RLinSweden

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,
    No, but if you really read the description of KodiTvserver 137, it's only for the summer 1.6 version of MP2.
    So I'm just waiting for a new release.

BR, Rolf

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I fear you have to post this into the Kodi forum. We developed MP2.1 not according Kodi requirements. The Kodi developers would need to adjust their client in the direction it's compatible with MP2.1 server.

RLinSweden

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ok, sorry for that. But something has changed on MP2.1 since that is the only thing I changed.
    But again, sorry. On the other hand, MP2 TV Server is outstanding without no competition, so thank you for great job!!

BR Rolf

RLinSweden

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Margo
    I can't test it now, but you allways deliver quality, so I want to thankt you do much.
    You are such a pro.

Regards

Rolf

RLinSweden

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Margot
    It Works out of the box. Thanks again for än excellent Job.

Kind regards

Rolf

RLinSweden

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi again Margro.

I Think we have the same issue with the final version as for the prerelease, or do I need to change something else after the upgrade to 2.1 final?

Kind regards

Rlinsweden

cbr954rr

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2016
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The plugin do not work with 2.1 release, it works only with the pre-release :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I installed the MPserverKodi plugin, shared the corresponding directories, and activated smb under Windows. Nevertheless, Kodi remains with the message 'PVR Manager is being tested: 0%
    So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I...
    So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I...
    Replies
    Views
    Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to just buy another C1+ card then there would be no need to prioritise the tuners? BTW the TBS Deutschland website specifically states that C1+ cards are not supported but I think that is a local issue with the...
    Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to...
    Hi, I have installed the MP2 server ion a Win11 server, for Swedish DVB-T2 channels with CAM/CI+. I have never used MP before, but...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom