Latest Beta for Version 2.0.4 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core: Fix...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
I also have never used a set-top box with MP, but I think that you need to use an IR emitter (aka "IR blaster"). The IRSS software controls the emitter, and transmits IR signals under the direction of MP. The IR signal is received by the IR receiver within the set-top box, and so can be used to change channel and so on. The set-top...
I also have never used a set-top box with MP, but I think that you need to use an IR emitter (aka "IR blaster"). The IRSS software...
My computer is running Windows 10 Pro. I have installed MP2. Not sure what version. I have a Hauppauge WinTV 1850 TV card...
Replies
Views
That was the correction I made in BasicHome for the 1.35 Prerelease which you adddd to repo ;)
That was the correction I made in BasicHome for the 1.35 Prerelease which you adddd to repo ;)
I'm going bananas here!! Used MP1 since MP1.10 or so.....an haven't had problems for years! Am using latest Dune...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.31.0 Cannot view Changelog anymore DE
Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to determine if this update is necessary for my system or not. Today I wanted to check the Changelog for version 1.34 (1.31 installed on my system) and I was asked for a “Jira” login. I tried to use the same one as...
Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to...
Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to...
Replies
Views
I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
Replies
Views
Top Bottom