[solved] Latest Media Handler wrong version in MPE (1 Viewer)

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    When using MediaPortal Extensions Manager -->

upload_2018-4-4_19-56-10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have installed Mediaportal x64 and TV server X64 on a freshly built Win 11 OS. I'm getting an error related to Gentle.config . "Unable to open Gentle.Config" and "Root element is missing". Any idea how to fix this on the x64 version? Thanks Fangio (Edit: Fixed by putting newest Gentle.config file into every possible directory...
    I have installed Mediaportal x64 and TV server X64 on a freshly built Win 11 OS. I'm getting an error related to Gentle.config ...
    I have decided to rework this post, becouse is no longer relevant. The SharpDX version is already included in MediaPortal since...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
    Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
    Replies
    Views
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom