Live TV stopped working (windows 10) (1 Viewer)

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    but all come back that these drivers cannot load because it does not work with a X64 system...
    Yeah, it has been like the since Win 7. You need to do an advanced restart to bypass digital signatures, then install the drivers and all should work.

Lotsofjazz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks Jeroen!

Good to know, in case the 3.28.2 is rubbish.. But how do you do a "advanced restart"?? (in windows 10) never heard of that.

Lotsofjazz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok, I have installed the DD DuoFlex C/C2/T/T2 tuner card, and octopus CI Module. Installation was easy and the last DD driver seems to work fine!

When everything was set correctly in the drivers and mediaportal, a restart of the computer was required to perform a channel scan. I found out the old database for the old floppyDTV was not working properly.

And there the problems begin..

With the first scan it found most of the channels, no problem there, but when trying to watch live TV, some channels do not work! (channel/program not found) I have found out that the problem is: NO PMT FOUND! When I do a rescan, sometimes the channels with this error are resolved and plays normally, but then other channels, that played correctly before, are showing this problem.

When clicking on a program in the EPG, a very long pauze(>1 minute) where MP is unresponsive and then the message Channel/Program not found. Testing in TVservice configurator, shows the error is NoPMTFound.

Restart of the computer or TVservice does not help, and the errors remain with the same channels. Only when I do a rescan, the problem moves to other channels. So I think it is an error during scanning, but what can I do about that?!

During scanning signal level and quality are allways 100%

It is NOT the Alphacrypt, because the problem also happened with FTA channels

When channels play, they play fine, audio OK, no blocking or whatsoever.

Of course when I try again right now all channels I like to watch play fine now... So no logs, because I cant replicate the problem right now, but none the less I would like to know how it comes, this NoPMTfound error.

Thanks!

Lotsofjazz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Guys,

I already think I know what caused this PMT Not Found error...

The settings on the Alphacrypt were not good after all.. After setting everything as below, a rescan was done and all channels work normally (much quicker channel change then with the Floppy DTV) Thanks to LimpWhixkid for his tutorial somehwere on this forum: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/how-to-install-cine-ct-v6-duoflex-ct-dvb-c.113027/

DD%20Duoflex%20C-C2-T-T2%20with%20Octopus%20single%20CI%20module%20alphacrypt%204.jpg

DD%20Duoflex%20C-C2-T-T2%20with%20Octopus%20single%20CI%20module%20alphacrypt%207.jpg

DD%20Duoflex%20C-C2-T-T2%20with%20Octopus%20single%20CI%20module%20TVService%20CAM%20setup%201.jpg

I will post a more detailed setup in a seperate thread on this forum, and in the dutch forum.

All in all the DD Duoflex setup works very good! I have alrteady tested recording while watching anather channel.. works very well, the recorded channel is flawless, and watching the other channel also works flawless! (both HD channels!!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom