Lock program groups to clients (1 Viewer)

lodale

Portal Pro
April 9, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
hi
I'm runing a MPserver with 3-4 clients. Is there any way to lock the clients to spesific program groups?

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hi,

this isn't an official build but you may a try.

regeszter's MePo (local development)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I installed the MPserverKodi plugin, shared the corresponding directories, and activated smb under Windows. Nevertheless, Kodi remains with the message 'PVR Manager is being tested: 0%
    So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I...
    So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Music Player issues DE
    @hwahrmann maybe can helps
    @hwahrmann maybe can helps
    Version: MediaPortal 1.30 Issue 1: At the end of a playback (when the last item of playlist ends), the player is not properly...
    Replies
    Views
    That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of things; the deployment tool for 1.32 doesn't remove the previous version when you're updating from 1.31 to 1.32 and "MediaPortal TV Server" gets installed even when you choose to install the client only. I...
    That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of...
    I have performed client installations of 1.32 64-Bit on four machines using the central configuration setup on Windows 10 Pro...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, despite disabling ipv6, I can still see the error this morning. I guess the errors are random, no worries. I did a search for "genaservercontroller" and got 2 hits that reference Mediaportal 2 on Github. The linked items are from long ago, 12 years or so. Google-Results-Here
    Well, despite disabling ipv6, I can still see the error this morning. I guess the errors are random, no worries. I did a search...
    I just finished up reinstalling MP today to 1.31 and noticed these two errors in the TVService.log [2023-08-20 08:11:24,628] [Log...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very informative and detailed responses. I will take your advice and monitor the Scheduled recordings list for the discrepancies you have described. Cheers.
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very...
    I am in Australia. My problem is with recorded tv programs. Most times the program title and info are correct but quite often the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom