Logitech diNovoMini support (1 Viewer)

eric.esser

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 17, 2009
    had the same problem. after upgrading to MP 1.0.1.0 the backbutton worked. until the most up level of my music-collection. after that it just jumped to the first genre at the top of the list. I couldn´t find out in the interface, cause the actions of special keys are shown just as little grey square, but viewing in the keymap.xml, I found out, that after the update, in the keymap at line 143 the following key was inserted:
    <action>
    <id>9</id>
    <key></key>
    <sound>click.wav</sound>
    <description>Parent Directory</description>
    </action>

before, i had solved the dinovo-mini thing with the description found in this thread (thanks to you folks, by the way! :D). since my self-made key was inserted at the end, the interpreter goes through the tree and takes the first action assigned to the key. Which now is the newly inserted one after the update (diNovo mini-"back" seems to be the "").

at line 143 the id is <id>9</id> - which must be the action ACTION_PARENT_DIR in the configuration-interface. I changed it to <id>10</id> which must be ACTION_PREVIOUS_MENU. Now it works. Alternatively you can only go through the Configuration-interface, "General > Keys and Sounds > Global Actions", and assign another key than the back-button to "Parent Directory" - should also work. Or delete that one and insert one at the end manually. Ends up at all the same: your back-button works again...

best

eric

esas

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I've managed to get all keys working (without installing setpoint or uberoptions), except the mce key at bottom right. It's not functioning at all. Does anyone have any good ideas about that one? Im running XP SP3 btw.

Bazz3

Portal Member
    November 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've managed to get all keys working (without installing setpoint or uberoptions), except the mce key at bottom right. It's not functioning at all. Does anyone have any good ideas about that one? Im running XP SP3 btw.

How did you do that, I have a big problem with changing channel.
    How did you config. for that ?

wollo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2008
    I've a few hundred channels so i use the guide or mini guide, how do you handle this?

philippe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 6, 2006
    Lyon
    Home Country
    France France
    Dinovo mini remap key

I made a AutoHotkey script to remap those keys :

47496d1253961407-dinovo-mini-remap-mp-others-dinovo-mini-remap.png

No need to install Setpoint or uber.
    To install it look at this post.

Works well with XP ( Vista ? , Windows7 ? )

wkim75

Portal Member
    January 27, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

bump. same as you esas. I came looking forthat same info.

How did you guys manage to map the media control keys? ('stop' and 'play/pause'?) without setpoint or uberoptions?
    I can't even get the config window to recognize that the keys exist..

esas

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway

bump. same as you esas. I came looking forthat same info.

How did you guys manage to map the media control keys? ('stop' and 'play/pause'?) without setpoint or uberoptions?
    I can't even get the config window to recognize that the keys exist..

MediaPortal Configuration -> Remote ->General HID -> Use general HID device

aullah

Portal Member
    July 16, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    go to mp confrigration - keys and sound and change the context menu to what ever you want you menu key to be, i made mine to Q and its wrks fine

Dude :) .i have exactly the problem you had, back button takes you wayyy back to first movie, and not back to the movie wher you went to.
    Can you explain in easy language or in steps how can i fix that, please and thanks,

Alternatively you can only go through the Configuration-interface, "General > Keys and Sounds > Global Actions", and assign another key than the back-button to "Parent Directory" - should also work. Or delete that one and insert one at the end manually. Ends up at all the same: your back-button works again...

best

eric

Please explain this in steps :):D

crashhead

May 5, 2010
    Re: Dinovo mini remap key

Hi there!

I really like this solution. I'm running a german version of MP. I installed the US version of your AHK script. The back-key works, but i can't get the volume keys to work.
    Any idea on this? The button description in the script should be the same as in the english version i think.
    Another issue i ran into, testing the AHK script method is, when i set the right click to right shift (RShift::RButton) in Windows the rightclick menu appears immediately.
    In MP on the first press of right shift the current window switches to previous und on the second press i get the right click menu ...

Anybody has got a solution for this?

E: I'm running MP 1.0.2 on Win 7 with Logitech SetPoint, uberOptions and AutoHotkey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom