Logitech diNovoMini support (1 Viewer)

joystick

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    I own the dinovo mini aswell since a few days. I managed to map all funktions, except the channel +/- Buttons correcty.

could someone tell me how this works. i have ueber options installed.

thx
    joystick

erdtn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi,
    I own the dinovo mini aswell since a few days. I managed to map all funktions, except the channel +/- Buttons correcty.

could someone tell me how this works. i have ueber options installed.

thx
    joystick

Same Problem for me. The two buttons on the left.
    UberOptions doesn't handle them. At least with my installation.

Someone to help, please ?

NIK

jof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I'm going to buy also a dinovo mini soon. Is the problem with channel +/- mapping now solved or does it still exist?

joystick

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    actually it is not fixed (for me), but the buttons work when you push the "fn" key additionally, which is a minor inconveniance from my point of view.

Kian

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm going to buy also a dinovo mini soon. Is the problem with channel +/- mapping now solved or does it still exist?

as long as you install and use ueberoptions you should be able to map all buttons and getting to work channel +/- as well.

joystick

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    +/- cannot be mapped in ueberoption, at least in my version. Could you check this pls.? You can map the zoom+/-, however.

blobo

Portal Member
    March 3, 2008
    I have the same issues with dinovo mini. Re-mapping "previous menu" in MP settings doesn't work. Whatever key I map for "previous menu" function in global actions, it doesn't work in MP, only the esc key will still take me back to the previous menu.

I was able to map the multimedia buttons using ueberoptions and assigning keystroke command to those buttons.

I still haven't found a way to get the channel up/down buttons to work

E: The back button problem is solved. For some reason, if i launch MP using a key mapping made by uberoptions, my keyboard mappings made in MP setting are totally ignored, but when i run mediaportal myself the new mappings work. very odd.

E2: And also the channel up/down buttons work whenever i don't use uberoptions to launch MP and i have mapped the buttons correctly in global actions -section (the buttons show up as page up/down)

TRIROG

Portal Pro
    February 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Hi,
    i am using the uberoptions for mapping the mediakeys, however i sometimes experience problems:
    sometimes some buttons stop working (especially the down arrow)
    sometimes there is a delay, i.e. when hitting a button, the action follows after 1-3 seconds
    sometimes the buttons just stop working

do you dinovo mini owners experience the same problems when using uberoptions?

first, i thought it is due to my dinovo device or the mediaportal skin i am currently using, or mediaportal itself. But, I just stopped the SetPoint process in the task manager of my vista 32bit OS and the dinovo mini suddenly works like a charm, just perfectly without any of the issues listed above. the biggest drawback, however, is the fact that i cannot use the special media buttons on my dinovo (which were enabled by uberoptions before).

same problems with the downarrow here ... but i have no setpoint installed ...

instead i have problems bringing my computer out of standby...

it seems that after an allnight standby mini is not responding ... i have foud that if i remove the battery and then reinsert it it is responding again ... but doing this every day?!

EDIT: Have found this thread ... seems like Product wide issue
    Novo Mini Keyboard loses connection after some undeditermined time when computer is in standby - Keyboards - Bluetooth - Logitech Forums

jof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I have the dinovo mini since 2 days now and with ueberoptions I got all buttons in MP working!
    Channel up+down is working, you only have to map them in Mediaportal Config with "channel next" and "channel previous" action.
    Back button is also working, you only have to map it in MP Config.

CyberMicha

Portal Pro
    August 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    jof can you or anybody else write down a guide how to set up mediaportal for switching the tv channels with the chan+/- buttons und use the back button? I dont know how to setup the mappings.

Ive tryed a lot of things but it wont work until now.

greetz micha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom