Logitech diNovoMini support (1 Viewer)

jof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    CyberMicha

have a look at this wikipage: MediaPortal/Configuration/General/KeysAndSounds - MediaPortal Wiki Documentation

there you can configure the Keymappings. Add a mapping for Action_previous_chan and Action_next_chan (I don't know now the exact name, as I'm not on my HTPC) there you can assing the chan +/- buttons.
    For the back button add the Action_previous_menu and assing it to the back button.

tom76

Portal Member
    May 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    i have mapped backspace to previous menu (in keys and sounds), however if i choose a movie in a list and go back it jumps to the first movie in the list. does anyone have a solution?

Phaser_Burn

Portal Member
    July 8, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    i have mapped backspace to previous menu (in keys and sounds), however if i choose a movie in a list and go back it jumps to the first movie in the list. does anyone have a solution?

that is my exact problem as well, i am still searching for a solution.

xsvtoys

November 16, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    well here I am typing on my htpc with my dinovo. I have been playing with MP for several hours. It is such a nice program! BUT the function of the back key on the dinovo makes MP almost intolerable to use. Vista MP does it right, it is so simple. Just hit the back key and you jump back a menu. Even with reprogramming the back key in MP it still doesnt work right, as noted in the several previous posts. If anyone can offer a fix it would be great. Right now navigating MP is so tedious that I am giving up and going back to vista :(

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    FlashFXP Development Team
    Home Country
    Back button working

Well after reading this thread a few times, searching the net & then just playing around... I found how to get my back button working on the Logitech DiNovo Mini Keyboard. Here is what I did:

1) Load MediaPortal Config Page
    2) Turn on Expert mode
    3) Go to General -> Keys and Sounds
    4) Click Global Actions and press Add
    5) Make a new action; Description "Back"... Action "ACTION_PREVIOUS_MENU" Then click in the Key section and press back on your DiNovo keyboard.
    6) Thats it, press OK to save and thats how I got it working.

I am currently running the Setpoint software, but, I am not sure if that makes a difference either way.

Good luck.

jof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

SteveZissou

Portal Member
    January 24, 2009
    just love the mediaportal and dinovo combination. got everything to work now except for this menu "back on top feature".

When using the mpseries plugin with wide banners I don't have this problem, here I get back to the banner I previously selected.

When using the MovingPictures plugin with the list view as default, I keep bouncing back on top of the list when I use the back key.

How come these two plugins behave differenty?

Bazz3

Portal Member
    November 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    When I used the MCE remote I really liked the button "TvGuide", how can I get this button on my dinovo on
    ex. "G".
    I have looked everywhere in MP but no option for Open_TVGUIDE.

Can sombody plz help me ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom