Long Way Round (1 Viewer)

Remoteglen

Portal Pro
July 14, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi guys

Has anybody had any luck getting TVSeries to recognise all ten episodes of Long Way Round (Ewan McGregor/Charlie Borman)?

I can only seem to get it to import 7 episodes:(

Any help would be appreciated.

LJG

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 3, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Both TheTVDB and IMDB say that there were only 7 episodes. Where did you get the other 3 from?!

Anyways, TV Series will only import what is in TheTVDB database, so you could try editing that database, maybe put the extra 3 in as 'specials'?

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    This are the dvd order on TheTVDB - https://thetvdb.com/index.php?tab=season&seriesid=75233&seasonid=8647&lid=7&order=dvd
    As you see... 7 episodes and one special.

But if you read on Amazon about the dvd there's a special that says: "This three disc special edition contains the entire extended 10 part TV series of Long Way Down with an additional two hours of episode footage. It also features new extras, including unseen and extended footage."
    http://www.amazon.com/Long-Way-Down...8/ref=tmm_dvd_title_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

So you probably got these version?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    naming the other two episodes S00E02 and S00E03 respectively should allow MP-TVSeries to import them as-is at least, and then you can always edit the database entries manually via MP-TVSeries configuration to supplement the missing info.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    naming the other two episodes S00E02 and S00E03 respectively should allow MP-TVSeries to import them as-is at least,
    It does not import. Only one special episode for series :(

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Make sure you dont enable the setting which deletes episodes references if it does not exist online. Im pretty sure you will also need to ensure that is disabled for it to keep unknown episodes for a known series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
    I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
    Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom