Lyrics import doesn't work here... (2 Viewers)

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Can it be that the lyrics search doesn't work anymore? :unsure:

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Simply nothing happens...:(

Picture 1: (selected all files in Folder) after pressing <Liedtext holen> (marked with arrow)
    Picture 2: (selected only 1 file) after pressing <Liedtext aus Internet laden> (marked with arrow)
    Lyric search 01.jpg Lyric search 02.jpg

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hallo Helmut (jo wir zwa Östareicha ;))
    Ich steh' grad wir die Kuh vorm neuen Türl.... wo sind die Logs für MpTagThat nochmal zu finden:eek: Sorry

Edit: Sorry schon gefunden... Logs folgen gleich....

Last edited:

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    auch bei 2 anderen PC's das selbe :confused::confused::confused:
    ev. ein Windoof 10 Problem?:cautious:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Any other suggestions for this?
    Any other suggestions for this?
    I have Flirc and the Skip 1s remote sending volume +/- events. I prefer to rely on just the Windows volume control so in...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSim was right. There was an order. I just checked the server configuration. But the command was in the client configuration of Powersheduler. I've corrected it now and hope it works now. I thank you for the support.
    @CyberSim was right. There was an order. I just checked the server configuration. But the command was in the client configuration...
    So far I have used the MCS standby tool to close the MP client before standby. This doesn't seem to work anymore and causes me to...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
    Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    Are you trying to use a remote control or a keyboard? You can customise your input devices using the "Remotes and Other Input Devices" section in "MP Config". Using the "HID" tab, you can: Customise your remote control, and/or Customise your keyboard. Select one or both devices, and then pick the config that you are going to use...
    Are you trying to use a remote control or a keyboard? You can customise your input devices using the "Remotes and Other Input...
    Is there some way to change the raw mapping of the windows media center remote? With Hid Demo I find that the 'stop' button...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom