[Feature Request] Lyrics plugin skin files? (1 Viewer)

stormbringer

Portal Pro
November 22, 2004
OK , how can Change this?
I didn´t do something to use an alternative configfile
In appdata temp is no Mediaportaltemp.XML
but I got a config file here
C:\Users\MediaPC\AppData\Local\Team_MediaPortal\Configuration.exe_Url_xh0wxcu1wqqgyqpu43wjw3sozgep4xal\1.13.0.0\user.config ?
And in ProgrammData is my Mediaportal.xml file?

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    OK , how can Change this?
    I didn´t do something to use an alternative configfile
    In appdata temp is no Mediaportaltemp.XML
    but I got a config file here
    C:\Users\MediaPC\AppData\Local\Team_MediaPortal\Configuration.exe_Url_xh0wxcu1wqqgyqpu43wjw3sozgep4xal\1.13.0.0\user.config ?
    And in ProgrammData is my Mediaportal.xml file?
    I do not know, maybe the @Developers that suggest something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Skin Properties DE
    Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
    Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
    Not sure if I’ve missed this info somewhere here but is there a full list or wiki that’s actually working with a full list of...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
    Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
    I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom