Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So it seems to be a driver or Hardware issue :(
    It seems, that this is Motherboard related ->Link<-
    • ****Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.

:(:mad::cry: I should better read the specifications before i buy :oops:

Last edited:

tonewheelkev

Portal Pro
    February 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Really struggling with MadVR....haven't a clue where to start.

I've skimmed this thread, and apart from turning 'off' 3D in display properties (I don't use 3D!!)....haven't the guts to start subjectively messing with a ton of variables that don't mean a whole lot to me... :(
    TBH...I'm still trying to work out how to set my GTX 1050ti card...DXVA2 (copy back...or native)....or Nvidia CUVID?? They all 'work' but I'm not understanding which is the best (better?) option.
    I've used MP for some years now, and like to get the best result I can.....is there a 'way in' to MadVR that I'm missing...?:oops:

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've used MP for some years now, and like to get the best result I can.....is there a 'way in' to MadVR that I'm missing...?:oops:
    I believe your graphics card should be more than capable enough to use Madvr with the default settings so you would only need to set up the "display modes" for DRR and other device properties to match your TV before you could give it a try. It is easy enough to turn if off in the MP config if you run into problems.
    Here is a link for a very comprehensive Madvr setup guide for MPC-HC with Kodi but pretty much everything is the same for MP, a shorter definition of the Madvr settings and what they mean is here. Both have been updated recently so hopefully are good for the current Madvr.
    Hope this helps, happy tweaking.

rohnfe

Portal Pro
    September 9, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm still trying to work out how to set my GTX 1050ti card...DXVA2 (copy back...or native)

In regards to this topic DVXA2 (copy back) should be the best to use as i far as i know. I am using MP and MadVR with my GTX 1080Ti and its working more than fine including 3D meanwhile. I can also provide you with my config just as an example if you want. But you might want to use/"develop" your on config based on your equipment.

rohnfe

Portal Pro
    September 9, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I am very sorry for the delay ... but here is my settings file for madvr. I did not change it for quite a while but it still works for me and the latest madvr version:

Attachments

• settings.rar
      14.6 KB

tonewheelkev

Portal Pro
    February 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks for this....I now assume that I save this to the MadVr folder, and replace exixsting .bin file!!?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom