MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2009
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Ok Sebastii my friend,

V103 working without black screen!!!!

But!!!!! (always a "BUT" hahahahaha) I am getting for around 1 second previous channel picture on channel change or sometimes a green screen.

So generally 105---> black screen(no freeze) // 103--->no black screen BUT for around 1 second previous channel picture on channel change and sometimes green screen for 1 second on channel change.

When we figure out these issues i got more issues to report.

But for now 1 step at a time.

PS. Thank you and the whole team for working on this one, u make me and i am sure many other users extremely happy with madvr support.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    V105 +V107 core, problem just the same for me.:( Maybe I put the TV stuff in the wrong place (Media Portal/Plugins/Windows:unsure:) if false please can you be specific;). Was able to start as normal:confused:. Logs attached

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    there is a lock just before that line of code, so i have removed it for the testing, it can explain some freeze between channel @alexdepalma :p (so i have added log to know if it's
    Great!
    I'm out of home until tomorrow's evening. Wil try.
    I know nothing about logs but in my logs yesterday 16:15 I remember an error certain line in the code... o_O Just to make sure ( I post too many logs):whistle:.

Yep i have noticed it :) will look if it happen again (with v107) i have put debug .pdb like this we can get the line code information :).
    V107 is based on V105 installer from first post :p

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Ok Sebastii my friend,

V103 working without black screen!!!!

But!!!!! (always a "BUT" hahahahaha) I am getting for around 1 second previous channel picture on channel change or sometimes a green screen.

So generally 105---> black screen(no freeze) // 103--->no black screen BUT for around 1 second previous channel picture on channel change and sometimes green screen for 1 second on channel change.

When we figure out these issues i got more issues to report.

But for now 1 step at a time.

PS. Thank you and the whole team for working on this one, u make me and i am sure many other users extremely happy with madvr support.

Yep the last frame is always a pain and more happening with madVR but i have try to stop this with renderblack event but like @Owlsroost explain to me it's maybe not the right part to put the change on TsReader.

Kotik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2009
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    I am currently watching football on v103 and everything seems to be fine. Channel zapping is fine with the only issue of 1 second of video from previous channel. Other than that it seems to work fine.

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    I've got 2 issues. 102?/3/5 will show the dirty 'label missing' guide on first select, then is ok. 107 is only showing me a black screen. Some logs later..

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi guys,
    observed the same issue with v105 and v107 aka the blackzap edition ^^
    17-00-16.png
    client on v107 i also get the mad processing dxva surface failed within videos (its inlog 107 too before running tv again)

singleseat is still running v103 -since a week or so
    seems pretty solid the only nagging thing the audience complains are the zapping times (idk i was on vacation^^) but it sounds similar like the zapping experience kotik observed

cheers

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Ok i think i know what happen :

In log you're not getting :
    TsReaderPlayer: OnVideoReceived() callback neither in TsReader.log.

So it's like TvPlugin didn't receive the order to stop to rendering the black screen while on my side i'm getting it.

So 2 choices :

1- The code was not triggered but it works here
    2- Tsreader was not updated.

Attached is the same version, could you replace it from MP folder and TVServer folder ? :)

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Can you upload log to confirm that it's the same issue ? @joecrow :)
    @Kotik is was on V105 too ?

I will retry (maybe at lunch) or tonight, maybe something goes wrong in my porting code :)

Original logs from this morning were lost on restore to v103 (all ok btw), Reinstalled and tested v105 from approx. 11:30, same problem:(, logs attached.

It seems to be the same as my previous post so i hope the tsreader will work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom