MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Yep need to remove .ax and resintall :)
    You where right!!!

Initial test are very positive!:)
    Nothing for ATM, except the behaviour of OSD during zap. May blink between info of previous and next channel.

Tomorrow evening Ill perform a deep test:
    For now only a mis placement of mini tv in Tv guide and video share

Attachments

• TV guide mistplacement.png
      TV guide mistplacement.png
      829.2 KB
    • Video share misdisplacement.png
      Video share misdisplacement.png
      2.5 MB
    Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I can't reproduce the misplacement, can you describe how do you do ?
    I need that because it can depend on the previous windows (Home / Myvideo to TvGuide for ex etc. etc.)
    But i should be able to reproduce it :p

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I can't reproduce the misplacement, can you describe how do you do ?
    I need that because it can depend on the previous windows (Home / Myvideo to TvGuide for ex etc. etc.)
    But i should be able to reproduce it :p
    Well I simply hit tv guide button on remote, and videos button, on music happens same.
    Mp starts directly on full screen. I was playin a video, not a tv channel.
    I had black bar scanner active in MadVr to remove black bar and place image at the bottom of screen.
    Maybe that's reason....

EDIT: @Sebastiii i
    Yes confirmed . the madVr zooming option "Automatically detect hard coded black bars" "always shift the image" "...to the bottom of the image" has a faulty behaviour. In fact, in this MP version, for some reason, this option is not working with BD remux or videos. only mkw not BD remux made.

I use this option because of my 2:35 projection screen. MP is 16:9 and MP OSD goes out of screen.
    May be one day MP OSD will have the option "to move OSD inside active Video area".:rolleyes::rolleyes:

On previous versions, all videos with black bars where working properly.

Last edited:

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    hello guy's,
    i'm using the last one on github,
    on liveTV , turning ON the TV, start theLiveTV as fullscreen,
    but using the miniguide for changing channel, the fullscreen going black, i can hear the sound, revert to TVGUI, the reduced is displayed fine.
    the only thing is, the fulsscreen appear on background of the miniguide of the OSD when it set as fullscreen.

Edit : the EVR is totally broken for me
    same effect than above, and nothing can be displayed "Fullscreen" and "reduced" in gui.

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    hello guy's,
    i'm using the last one on github,
    on liveTV , turning ON the TV, start theLiveTV as fullscreen,
    but using the miniguide for changing channel, the fullscreen going black, i can hear the sound, revert to TVGUI, the reduced is displayed fine.
    the only thing is, the fulsscreen appear on background of the miniguide of the OSD when it set as fullscreen.

Edit : the EVR is totally broken for me
    same effect than above, and nothing can be displayed "Fullscreen" and "reduced" in gui.

Yep need to correctly use TsReader, for some reason, it was not updated on upgrade, maybe NSIS need something more to delete first all .AX and then it will be OK.
    So you need to remove your .AX from MP and TVServer folder and do re-installation, it will copy the new .AX and reg them and it should be ok :)

If you look few post back it happen also to @alexdepalma and @joecrow lol

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Well I simply hit tv guide button on remote, and videos button, on music happens same.
    Mp starts directly on full screen. I was playin a video, not a tv channel.
    I had black bar scanner active in MadVr to remove black bar and place image at the bottom of screen.
    Maybe that's reason....

EDIT: @Sebastiii i
    Yes confirmed . the madVr zooming option "Automatically detect hard coded black bars" "always shift the image" "...to the bottom of the image" has a faulty behaviour. In fact, in this MP version, for some reason, this option is not working with BD remux or videos. only mkw not BD remux made.

I use this option because of my 2:35 projection screen. MP is 16:9 and MP OSD goes out of screen.
    May be one day MP OSD will have the option "to move OSD inside active Video area".:rolleyes::rolleyes:

On previous versions, all videos with black bars where working properly.

I didn't fully understand you :(

This sentence :
    "In fact, in this MP version, for some reason, this option is not working with BD remux or videos. only mkw not BD remux made."

BD Remux and/or MKV trigger the issue ?

We are talking about the misplacement or it's another issue ?

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Yep need to correctly use TsReader, for some reason, it was not updated on upgrade, maybe NSIS need something more to delete first all .AX and then it will be OK.
    also, deleting my own tsreader, re-run setup it don't install the tsreader.ax file ...
    since my 26/05 build ...

edit : oops mistake ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom