[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (5 Viewers)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    About the Always shift the image (top or bottom) i'm not sure it can be fixed. (it works in fullscreen) but in MP GUI (home etc.) madVR move the window video.
    So not sure what to do (for now)

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    One adicional finding is that 3D video mode is not properly released after 3D MVC MKV playback.
    2D video must be played to force change

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi guys. im far from home trveling around no time for testing ... but i updated a bunch of my machines with v109 - they all need the manual tsreader, non was updated automatic.
    my wife complains about scrambled channels that dont work, they dont start until she restarts mepo, after that they work again as they should.
    and the screensaver :rolleyes:, she say it isnt there when any media gets paused only seem to work on main menu she said, i think on every other menu too as long nothing gets presented, will try it my self when back ^^

I use this option because of my 2:35 projection screen. MP is 16:9 and MP OSD goes out of screen.
    May be one day MP OSD will have the option "to move OSD inside active Video area
    hi, im not shure to understand what u going to acceive but i use a cinemascope projector with masking sometimes (works great btw, but only did with mphc till now).
    first ya must set up the device right at the madvr device setting tab,
    then u get a hidden screen config for projector screen config with cropping mask border and move the osd to visible space too

cheers, happy testing.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yep :)
    Like when madVR is init (while playing video), the GUI is rendered inside the movie video maybe this is why the screensaver didn't kick in or maybe not after lol
    Maybe the code is not handled when it's madVR is use.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just a short update to let you know that V108 with V109 core has been running super good for me, no hiccups over the weekend or since and that includes several football matches some in HD via OV.(y):)(y). Still some odd effects, already reported by others, when zapping but other than that so far great.
    I have held off going to the 1.15pre version as I am having problems with 1.15pre and external players on my desktop pc, no response so far to my and another post in General Support.:whistle: I do not want to loose the external player functionality on my HTPC where the v108/9 is now being used as my production setup.:D.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Could be nice to try because for me it works :)
    Are you able to test on one of you machine (V109 / 1.15Pre) from first post ?

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I will give the 1.15 pre version a first try on my desktop PC (no 3D there though), if the external BD player works I will bring it up on my HTPC.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Now running the 1.15pre version, TV zapping looks better and everything else is looking good so far. I did get one hang in OV ( returned to menu and small window in the left corner, no video playing, had to close with Task Manager) trying to play zdfhd live first time, logs attached, though after MP restart it worked OK.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France

Yep it stop there :
    [2016-06-23 11:48:24,230] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - VMR9: mediaCtrl.Stop() 1

It happen sometimes and when i debug it it was related to deadlock from LAV Video and madVR, so no clue how to fix that, i'm thinking that it can be because not all stuff are release but new sample arrived and then sometimes it failed :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom