Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi

Attached are the logs for v199. FYI v200/201 both seem to work OK, flashing display gone and OV cache showing and vids play cleanly(y). For further testing and new versions basis should I stay at v201 or revert back to v193 with v195 dshowhelper?

Yep keep running v201 :)
    Thanks for the log.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hey :)
    @joecrow i hope this one will works for you too because in 200/201 i have revert some code but it break the switch between video fullscreen/windowed for blu-ray video.

So now it seems to works here but hoping that it didn't create the regression stuttering issue lol.

EDIT : i will link to a full installer too asap :p

Attachments

• Core_madVR_V202.zip
      1.1 MB

happyf1sh

Portal Member
    August 26, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @Sebastii Many thanks for your efforts/dedication. This last version V202 works well out of the box for my system.

I didn't even have to change the flush settings and I dont get flashing of the EPG, since V191, whilst live TV is running -> iGPU 4400.

upload_2016-9-13_23-27-31.png

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    @breese :) i have added the latest OV zip to the first post, you need to install the official and replace bin from the zip :) (thanks to keep up testing :p
    @happyf1sh :) that's good to hear too :p

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey :)
    @joecrow i hope this one will works for you too because in 200/201 i have revert some code but it break the switch between video fullscreen/windowed for blu-ray video.

So now it seems to works here but hoping that it didn't create the regression stuttering issue lol.

EDIT : i will link to a full installer too asap :p

Tried just the core v202 and that looks good no stuttering or other problems so far.(y) Does the installer add anything else??

I hope to try the RX 460 back in my HTPC today as I have found a workarround that looks very promising on my Descktop PC, (nothing usefull though from Gigabyte yet). Hopefully it will not add a bunch of new problems.:LOL:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Great :)
    Hoping too for RX 460.

Yep you are right, the 202 installer contain a change in c++ (dshowhelper) it act like the bin V195.
    So better to test with full installer too (just to be sure).

While building latest OV this morning (attached in the first post) i notice that 'put_Owner' was moved to c++ (long time ago) and removed from C# when using madVR but when using EVR, there is no 'put_Owner' call (it seems to not trigger regression because it was like this for a long time).

So i have try to set 'put_Owner' when initialize EVR, like this it will be there.

So in final i will need regression when using EVR side setting (madVR side will not be impacted).

Then a V203 will show up soon (i've already prepared the branch for it, i just need to do some testing and will link to the installer) :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom