[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (5 Viewers)

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Just loaded up the new version and I have an issue.
    The file this is having issues with is Not in the directory.....

[2016-09-14 10:52:04,308] [Log ] [SetupTv ] [ERROR] - Error occurred while loading settings.
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\MediaPortalIptvFilterAndUrlSourceSplitter.xml'.
    File name: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\MediaPortalIptvFilterAndUrlSourceSplitter.xml'
    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
    at TvEngine.MediaPortalIptvFilterAndUrlSourceSplitter.Settings.Load()
    at TvEngine.MediaPortalIptvFilterAndUrlSourceSplitter.Editor..ctor()

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    V203 + new OV looking good for me also, both Madvr and EVR. (y):).
    Only issue I still have is the failure to reset the refresh rate after playing 3D but will try with the new GPU first and see if there is any change.:cautious:

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

[2016-09-14 10:52:04,308] [Log ] [SetupTv ] [ERROR] - Error occurred while loading settings.
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\MediaPortalIptvFilterAndUrlSourceSplitter.xml'.
    File name: 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\MediaPortalIptvFilterAndUrlSourceSplitter.xml'
    at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)

Have you installed the MP IPTV Filter and URL Source Splitter? You can get it it from the MP Extension Manager.

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    There is something else happening here.
    I installed and configured as I always have.
    Now I cannot get the TVGuide to install the Guide data... The Channels are all good in the system and logs, just no guide data.

Xmltv: imported 113 channels, 0 programs status:tvguide.xml:File imported successfully;

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    No clue about XML :( there is no change on this side so really weird !!

Can you retry with watchdog first option ? log seems to not have debug level setting lol.
    Also yes i can confirm that you have to install MPUrlSourceSplitter.ax from MPEI extension :)

Kotik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2009
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    There is something else happening here.
    I installed and configured as I always have.
    Now I cannot get the TVGuide to install the Guide data... The Channels are all good in the system and logs, just no guide data.

Xmltv: imported 113 channels, 0 programs status:tvguide.xml:File imported successfully;
    I am familiar with this issue.

Manually stop TV Service and then start it again. After that force a manual .xml import.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Kotik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2009
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    If that doesnt work what i usually do is delete tvguide.xml and then refresh manually epg from tv service manual control. After all the data is deleted i then create a fresh tvguide.xml and pray to the gods.

Most of the times it works afterwards.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

GeYe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    V203 seems the best version i have tested till now on RX 460. 3D MVC works, TV works, 4k works, 1080p works, GUI not flickering with standard settings and all without closing / crashing mp.

Only interlaced videos dont work for me, as them should, but i think this is some setting in madvr (mostly display modes, but i checked that and think they are working on non-interlaced material because stats are reporting correct fps) and i have some audio and video problems after standby. But the audio issue is for sure also a combination of last amd driver update and windows update. And the video problem with crashing mp is coming from switching from 1080p (standard resolution while tv and receiver is shutdown, seen by vnc) to 4k after standby, which seems to be fixed by setting the option "Ignore Windows resolution/size changes in fullscreen mode".

Maybe this is a version to stay for a while, since the last tests dont help the WAF. ;)

P.S. In my last tests with all the versions here, for me the madvr settings can destroy a lot of things. Had lost a lot of time to play around with them, and had all of it: broken 3D, broken 4k, crashing MP after video, high dropping frames... . So my recommandation is if nothings goes further, to go back and start with standard settings.

P.S.²: For RX 460: Cant choose 10 bit mode and dont think HDR is working as it should with the LG. I think here is a lot of work needed for AMD in drivers and in madvr. Most of this is reported also in doom9-forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom