[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (6 Viewers)

Kotik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2009
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Going back and starting fresh is a great advice. Many times i forget a setting that i changed the previous day and as a result i start digging deeper and wasting time.

I am also very pleased with latest version. Only issue is previous channel last frame remains visible during channel switching.

Is there something that can be done @Sebastiii?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Kotik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2009
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    P.S. I almost forgot.

Regarding deinterlacing, try and disable "Pull Down Detection" in Catalyst settings.

I also noticed that many times although madvr reports deinterlacing ON it looks as if no propper deinterlacing was applied.

That was until i disabled the setting i mention above.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Going back and starting fresh is a great advice. Many times i forget a setting that i changed the previous day and as a result i start digging deeper and wasting time.

I am also very pleased with latest version. Only issue is previous channel last frame remains visible during channel switching.

Is there something that can be done @Sebastiii?

Nope :( so it happens even on V203.
    It's surely related to some buffer frame but no real clue and the new way to how is created the madVR window instance.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    A new update will follow about osd and tv.

Great :)
    I have seen your IRC message right now, i will go for an V204.

In current madVR build (it was happening for a time now), i have added a check when zapping between channel to not displaying OSD info on TV and video when EVR/madVR was rendering the video but it break something and it didn't solve the original issue, so better to restore it like it was before.

Thanks @azzuro for finding and testing the code :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom