Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    It seems the upload didn't works very well :(
    I have tested above .7z and only .pdb is broken, but i will create an installer v245 :p

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yep i think i know why :) for this part but the one i'm seeing is really no GUI/OSD at all but i didn't understand why lol.

Otherwise :) attached is the V245 to copy on top of V244 build. It should fix the issue about 4/3 LiveTV position (in TV Home for ex) :p

If you need an extra pair of eyes on this just let me know and will hope on IRC :)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Looking forward to v245 installer but v244 looks very good so far, the problem with MP hanging after selecting LAV settings from the tray icon seems to have gone away thankfully(y). Nothing else noticed but I badly need a compatible version of the Radio Time plugin.;)

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hey seb, tried v244 and v245
    on htpc: v244 seems ok, v245 rc guide toggle frezze again:(
    and ov control seems broken as yesterday:p

on client: windowd mode is a bit better, i get a small improvement with sd video (but cpu usage is still to high). the queue is filled up as it should but only with up to 720x480 stuff, higher seems still broken the queue on windowed, also with sd tv.

sd-video ->in window mode Screenshot (142).png according fs-> Screenshot (141).png

hd-video->in window mode Screenshot (139).png according fs-> Screenshot (140).png

sd tv in window mode>Screenshot (143).png

resize toggle was ok and tried ya F7 osd problem - i cant reproduce it either, but i know that kind with no osd displayed (did i hit the button-hmm-maybe-again-oh its working-wtf^^)
    and i know a icon that never gets displayed, running recording :D
    never shows up until the renderer is killd atleast once.

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Grrr !!!!
    About the v245 rc guide toggle freeze, does it happen on a recording sample ? (if yes maybe you could upload it)
    I need to be able to reproduce it ofc lol.

About CPU i have no clue, and to have an idea, we need to do a profiling but not sure to how to do that lol.

I've maybe find the culprit about OSD/GUI issue :) but need to test more :p

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    About CPU i have no clue, and to have an idea, we need to do a profiling but not sure to how to do that lol.
    how is it on your side if you toggle and run in windowed mode-did you get full render/presentation queue?

About OV, i have upload a new version few days ago to make it compatible, @daWooky did you tested it ?
    yep i think so

About the v245 rc guide toggle freeze, does it happen on a recording sample ?
    it doesnt matter what is played it freeze directly on rc button pressd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom