[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (12 Viewers)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    v290 No crash on resume this morning:cautious: but it looks like the old problem of a hang up when trying to get the LAV settings from the tray icon has returned see here, (not a problem with the std 1.16pr version) originally fixed in v244/5 I think.;)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    v290 No crash on resume this morning:cautious: but it looks like the old problem of a hang up when trying to get the LAV settings from the tray icon has returned see here, (not a problem with the std 1.16pr version) originally fixed in v244/5 I think.;)

Strange :) (no the bug but it was fixed lol) i didn't remember trying to fix that :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    v290
    I had an MP crash on resume from sleep at ca 12:27 today, :(logs attached. Maybe also yesterday with v289 but was doing a lot of playing arround so ignored it.
    Has anything reverted back to before v281 which seemed to have fixed this problem for me?

It can be an error with powerscheduler but not sure :(

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    A few days ago I told you, that sometimes the screen goes black...

It is reproducable. I found out that it is happening every day at the same time (8 pm). So it seems there is some debug code left or something like that... because it makes no sense to me. My system is working fine and this issue only happens with madVR and never with EVR.

The only thing found in log is this:

[2017-02-27 20:01:23,227] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: WM_DISPLAYCHANGE

This makes no sense to me. Screensaver is disabled, no battery save options are enabled, etc. My system works reproducable stable since many months. Only with madVR selected as Video Renderer screen goes black and this log line is shown and it is happening every single day at the same time and only at that time! It is working the whole rest of the day..

If I hit the Windows Key on my Keyboard when screen goes black, the Windows 10 Startmenu opens and I see that only MediaPortal is black but then suddenly everything is shown again and I am able to continue watching the movie or TV without restarting MediaPortal. While the black screen appears, audio is still continuing.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi, on HTPC I can't reproduce, you just go to right click on lav icons ? And it freeze ?

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have gone back to v281 on my HTPC as a sanity check for the crash on resume problem (OK so far), and the LAV problem is gone.:)
    Tried v290 on my desktop PC and no problem selecting the LAV settings from the taskbar:rolleyes:, so please leave on hold for now, unless anyone else sees it ofc, till I can retry on my HTPC in a couple of days.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom