[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (9 Viewers)

GeYe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I tried version v293 in some tests and can't see big problems. But i realize that often the OSD is not visible (fast forward, pause, info-button), if i play a video not from beginning.

bilis4

Portal Pro
    February 14, 2007
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Hello,
    i am running MePo 1.16 pre with Madvr (latest version downloaded from Madvr site ) and i have some problems when i stop playing videos. Most of the times the screen goes black and the only thing that i can do is put pc to sleep and wake it up again(no alt+tab or ctrl+alt+del working). Some times the screen goes black but audio keeps playing. I would like to try the versions that are here in this thread and i am wondering how. Should i uninstall madvr version ? or i can run the different versions on top.

Regards

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    You can do the upgrade from installer link in first post :p (latest is V294)
    If the bug happen after that, you need to supply watchdog log :p (can be nice to have one with your current version to compare)
    Thanks.

bilis4

Portal Pro
    February 14, 2007
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Hi again,
    i installed V295 and now i have almost the same problem. When i am trying to stop the movie the screen goes black. Now i can use the back button and the arrows and eventually after a few clicks i am able to see the gui. Since there was no crash there is no crash report but i am attaching mediaportal log. If you need any other info or file please tell me.
    i played 3 videos. The first stopped correctly, but the others two no. I had to use back button and arrow key to see GUI.

Regards

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi @bilis4
    Can you try to change some option in MP (it can be also the result of some option in madVR) ?
    upload_2017-3-21_13-51-49.png

From log it looks OK so GUI should be there :p
    If it happen again, can you try to do ALT+ENTER to switch from fullscreen to windowed and see if GUI appear ?
    Thanks.

bilis4

Portal Pro
    February 14, 2007
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Hi,
    i tried with the options you mentioned, but the result is the same. Alt+Enter does nothing, but left arrow key does.
    Regards
    Yannis

Update:
    After fiddling around with options i activated the internal refresh rate in Madvr part in MePo renderer section and now it seems that the problem is solved (fingers crossed). If something changes, i will inform you @Sebastiii

Last edited:

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've been running v293 now for several days with no reoccurance of the MP crash on resume problem, so other than those 2 initial crashes everything has been working very well:). I have now updated to v 295 and so far it also is looking good.(y)
    BTW additional weather info. is still not displaying!:whistle:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom