[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (8 Viewers)

bilis4

Portal Pro
February 14, 2007
Athens
Home Country
Greece Greece
Hi,
i tried with the options you mentioned, but the result is the same. Alt+Enter does nothing, but left arrow key does.
Regards
Yannis

Update:
After fiddling around with options i activated the internal refresh rate in Madvr part in MePo renderer section and now it seems that the problem is solved (fingers crossed). If something changes, i will inform you @Sebastiii
Update 2 :
Unfortunately same problems again. It is completely random, but i noticed a couple of patterns. 1st When i press stop to a movie and get a black screen, i can see the gui by pressing back button and then the left arrow (no alt+tab or alt+enter are working). 2nd Sometimes when i press stop, movie stops for a while and then i am getting no video but audio is continuing. At that point the only think that is working for me is put pc to sleep and resume. (stop, buckbutton, arrow keys, ctrl+alt+del, alt+enter, alt+tab are not working)

bilis4

Portal Pro
February 14, 2007
Athens
Home Country
Greece Greece
Update 2 :
Unfortunately same problems again. It is completely random, but i noticed a couple of patterns. 1st When i press stop to a movie and get a black screen, i can see the gui by pressing back button and then the left arrow (no alt+tab or alt+enter are working). 2nd Sometimes when i press stop, movie stops for a while and then i am getting no video but audio is continuing. At that point the only think that is working for me is put pc to sleep and resume. (stop, buckbutton, arrow keys, ctrl+alt+del, alt+enter, alt+tab are not working)
Update 3 :
by playing around with madVR settings, i changed display mode to switch to matching display mode when media player goes fullscreen and restore original display mode when media player leaves fullscreen. Also I completed the display mode textbox with all compatible display modes that my tv supports. From then i started playing and stopping, about 30 movies and all working ok (lets see if it lasts).
BTW. I found a very comprehensive set up guide for madVR with great explanation for all settings (Although its in kodi's forum :whistle::whistle::whistle: )
HOW TO - Set up madVR for Kodi DSPlayer & External Players

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Update 3 :
    by playing around with madVR settings, i changed display mode to switch to matching display mode when media player goes fullscreen and restore original display mode when media player leaves fullscreen. Also I completed the display mode textbox with all compatible display modes that my tv supports. From then i started playing and stopping, about 30 movies and all working ok (lets see if it lasts).
    BTW. I found a very comprehensive set up guide for madVR with great explanation for all settings (Although its in kodi's forum :whistle::whistle::whistle: )
    HOW TO - Set up madVR for Kodi DSPlayer & External Players
    Can you make a screenshot of your settings, it can help other user if same issue happen :p
    Thanks.

bilis4

Portal Pro
    February 14, 2007
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    @Sebastiii i will run them again but i think that madvr was on since, i was watching the stats (ctrl+j). Am i correct ?
    And this is a screenshot of the settings in Madvr. Hope that helps

Attachments

• MadVR.PNG
      MadVR.PNG
      33.8 KB

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @bilis4 In your latest screenshot, I notice the display modes are invalide. MadVR tells you this atleast.
    I think it is wise to prevent resolution changes. I have a feeling this is easier for MP.
    This is my setting which works fine (with older build)
    upload_2017-3-25_9-2-2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom