[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (13 Viewers)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry but now I can't go to v291 till tomorrow as the TV will be needed very shortly:rolleyes:. In v290 I checked the option you suggested but on the 3D playback it had no effect, it did however, as with previous versions, kill off Autoplay, so hopefully that won't be a solution with v291.;)
    I'll let you know how it goes with v291 ASAP.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    v291, installed on top of v290 and TV is now OK, 3D still not working (blackscreen) both without and with the "Ignore Windows resolution changes in Fullscreen" checked. See 1st log attached.
    v292 core copied on to v291, TV also looks OK on quick check and 3D plays OK without the" Ignore...etc" being checked(y), I did not try with it checked. See 2nd logs attached. Will continue to test further but did note an improvement in zapping,(both v291&292) maybe a bit faster and no pixelation.:)
    Still no extra weather info though with gui set for German.;)
    noweather.jpg

Last edited:

AberDino

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 17, 2005
    Kincardineshire
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    using 24 instead of 23 for 23,976
    Thanks for the tip, it was a hangover from my previous TV, now corrected and it is switching to 23.975 nicely, so less repeated frames ;).

gpu driver to 50 hz default
    That's how I have it, and I can confirm madVR switches back to the default 50Hz without issues. However, after playing 23.976fps material with madVR (and switching back to 50Hz), EVR Live TV playback stutters and a machine reboot is required to fix that. Live TV tests with madVR are working out OK so far.

Icaro

Portal Pro
    November 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Sorry, but you work the Blu-ray menu with madVR?

I have the 1:16 pre, and most of the menus do not work, and those that I display, they lack the selection keys
    Maybe I have not installed the correct jar files for my system?
    I'm on Win7 64bit

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    It should work but not all bd will work so maybe you are running that one that don't works :(

Icaro

Portal Pro
    November 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    To me the calibration pattern discs do not work (Spears & Mounsil, Ted's Lightspace Calibration Disc, etc ...) the Universal and Warner discs.
    Also when I view the menu in madVR, the PC moves in slow motion.
    But if I can not view the calibration discs (to calibrate also the player), is a big problem.

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Can you supply logs ? but if it happen with EVR too, please open a BD-J forum thread with watchdog logs :p
    Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom