[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (7 Viewers)

edterbak

Portal Pro
March 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi :)

I need to try 25i issue, i can't reproduce the black screen on madVR neither in EVR :(
Does logs show error ?
Thanks
Hi,
25i issue.
Could you try removing the 1080i25 from the MadVR tv supported list.
My suspision is that LAV is already de-interlacing the interlaced content, after which MadVR throws an error.

Im running last build as well. What do you want me to test. what is currently the exact problems you like to test. (a short list, and maybe a tip on how to reproduce the issue, Maybe update this 'current isues' list in the firstpost.)

Ill test tonight then.
We gotto get this MadVR show on the road :D
Regards,

Last edited:

edterbak

Portal Pro
March 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Have been playing around with this build. Stable for me regarding GUI stuf. Only exception is for an audio related issue, probably not related to madvr. After X Flac files, playback of music just hangs at 0:00. IF I can reproduce this on Pre build, I will report it there.

I tried a DVD with 25fps interlaced. No issues, all smooth.
I tried a file with 29.97fps interlaced. No issues, all smooth.

What do you want me to test specifically??

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    <off-topic>
    follow the instructions @mm1352000 posted there
    Do you use KODI to create schedules at all?
    If yes, please would you report this problem to the developer(s) of the KODI plugin for TV Server.
    Their plugin must not create schedules without a channel reference. Even schedules for any channel must have a channel reference.

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    nope, haven't used kodi for ages;) i have to blame myself
    in retrospect i know exactly how i manged to break the DB, because a few weeks ago I had to scan for a changed channel and also had the great idea to clean up my channel list... :D
    i remember that i deleted the wrong arte channel by mistake...the scheduled recordings on that were the guilty ones
    thanks again mm

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    v295
    This is very strange, it had been working fine for several days but then I ran into problems when I tried using OLV and playing BBC Iplayer (catchup) content, not sure if I had tried this since going to v295, BBC Live was good as were all other Live and catchup content I tested. I initially assumed it was an issue with OLV and reported it here but as a result of the reply it began to look like a VPN issue. It even started working for a bit, though not reliably, maybe approx. 25% failure rate but also started getting MP crashes/blackscreen hangs sometimes but again only with the BBC catchup content.:confused: I went back to a restore point (v293) and then it worked really 100%, everything apparently good:) but as soon as I upgraded to v295 the problem came straight back.:(. I went back again to the restore point with v293 for a couple of days even used it for the TV changeover to DVBT2 HD, worked perfect, solid as a rock.;) I tried again yesterday to upgrade to v295 but still the OLV/BBC problem.:cry: I then did a fresh install of v295 and restored all settings and plugins from MP Backup ( except for OLV since Backup always installs ver 2.2, so must do a manual with v2.3) and incredibly everything is working BBC catchup content plays reliably every time and no crashes or blackscreens etc.:D
    So 2 questions:-
    1) Is there anything in v295 that could have caused the OLV/BBC problem/conflict when upgrading from v293?
    2) Is there any difference in functionality between the OLV in the first post here v2.3.100 and the one on the first post of the OLV forum v2.3.000? (durring the troubleshooting of the above problem I reinstalled OLV several times, neither version worked but I did seem that the failure scenarios were different.):unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom