kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Problem:
    1. MadVR displays fullscreen video in a window with a title bar and border.
    2. Need to alt+tab after starting video to watch the video.
    Been using madvr with mpc-hc as external player for sometime. Thought i'd try the new internal madvr renderer. I get a black screen. Video starts but I have to alt+tab to get to it. The video fullscreen size but is windowed, see attached I'm guessing the problem is one of the renderering settings is not compatible with MP. BTW I use Win10 and I don't use any refreshrate change. Running the standard version of MP 1.6 Final with no modifications, recently upgraded from 1.5 Final version.

You can see in the 2nd video that MP is running 2x windows,

View attachment 189228

View attachment 189229

This is me pressing alt+enter to show it's not an alt+enter fullscreen issue.

View attachment 189230

Just wanted to gentle bump this, suprised no one as has this issue thought would be a wrong setting or something. MadVR works fine with MPC-HC.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    so...

I made progress updating to latest madvr 0.9.9 (from 0.9.1) fixed the issue. I still get a title bar at the top that is displayed for about 2-3s until fullscreen exclusive mode kicks in.

With quick testing I was able to pause and exit video without issues, however after watching about 1hr of a movie, when i tried to stop playback the video was unresponsive. sorry no logs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom