[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (25 Viewers)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    it appears at least on bluray (menu) Filter wasn't release (icon for LAV Video and Audio sticked) :p

el Filou

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    When you say 'sticked', do you mean it nevers goes away until you quit MP, or it stays in the taskbar but it disappears if you hover your mouse over it?
    I sometimes have the latter even with MPC-HC.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    When you say 'sticked', do you mean it nevers goes away until you quit MP, or it stays in the taskbar but it disappears if you hover your mouse over it?
    I sometimes have the latter even with MPC-HC.

Hi :)
    Nevers goes away, i'm getting sometimes like you explain with MPC-HC, but that's different and i know why, it's that because i was releasing too soon graphbuilder :p

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi Seb, I have a couple of issues here. I can only replicate using a DVD (can't find a full bluray rip right now).

- Sometimes it does not resume at the point chosen (from stop at the GUI), instead restarts the DVD completely
    - If I skip +15 or other time forwards or backwards, I get a madVR crash

First is annoying but maybe not madVR related, second issue must be.

In the attached log, I replicate both issues in order, ending on the madVR crash. It happens on DVDs but not TV or Video. If there's any other info you need let me know. I've included a madVR crash report in the zip. Any chance you could take a look pretty please?

cheers(y)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi @kenwonders :p
    Good find, i was able to reproduce it :p
    Attached should fixed it.

In fact the seek was done in a thread now but for DVD, there is a code that need to be used on MP Main thread, so added fix to enable this call on MP Main thread :)
    Based on own testing it looks good.

I wasn't able to reproduce the first issue (resume point) on my side so not sure that part will be solve too.
    About the madVR crash it happen on flush GPU and pretty sure because of the MP exception catched.

So i'm hopping that it will be solve too :p

cheers :p and thanks for the logs

Last edited:

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Thanks Seb, though this version doesn't crash, it doesn't skip either :) Logs attached, I start 1st program on DVD then try and move about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom