[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (4 Viewers)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Sebastiii
    Downloaded and installed v416 plus the latest OV and Auto3D from the first page. On a quick check so far it all looks good except for Auto3D when I play SBS it correctly identifies it but if I select the play in 2D via MP option it switches from SBS to 2D for a couple of seconds then back to SBS. If I again select the option it then switches and remains in 2D. Will continue testing.

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi Seb, still no joy. I tried a few DVDs so it's not just 1 particular. I couldn't get it to work whatever I changed. Up/down skipping works, but not left/right (+15 +30 etc). Log attached.

thanks!

rohnfe

Portal Pro
    September 9, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @Sebastiii ,

do you happen to know where this message could come from whenever i update to the latest MP version?

mperror.png

MP seems to work correctly afterwards but i am still wondering...

Grettings

Felix

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi Seb, still no joy. I tried a few DVDs so it's not just 1 particular. I couldn't get it to work whatever I changed. Up/down skipping works, but not left/right (+15 +30 etc). Log attached.

thanks!
    Ok will try something else when back to home working today and this weekend and in fact this night too so was a little tired !!! lol

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi @Sebastiii ,

do you happen to know where this message could come from whenever i update to the latest MP version?

View attachment 194929

MP seems to work correctly afterwards but i am still wondering...

Grettings

Felix

Yep and already try to fix it and not related by madVR but it's when NSIS installer copied the FONTS, sometimes it doesn't go to the end but if font are already installed that's not a big deal :p
    It should works after that :p

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    One further thing, if I try and play a DVD disk just before it starts to play, either automatically after inserting the disk or manually resuming after stop, the home screen becomes corrupted. see attached screenshot (Default Wide HD):oops:. It is not a problem with vids.
    homescreen.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom