[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (3 Viewers)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    One further thing, if I try and play a DVD disk just before it starts to play, either automatically after inserting the disk or manually resuming after stop, the home screen becomes corrupted. see attached screenshot (Default Wide HD):oops:. It is not a problem with vids.
    View attachment 194930

Can you try with watchdog log to try to see what happen ? :) Thanks.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi Sebastiii
    Downloaded and installed v416 plus the latest OV and Auto3D from the first page. On a quick check so far it all looks good except for Auto3D when I play SBS it correctly identifies it but if I select the play in 2D via MP option it switches from SBS to 2D for a couple of seconds then back to SBS. If I again select the option it then switches and remains in 2D. Will continue testing.

I maybe knows why, i need to test, but in latest Auto3D version, it analyse the video twice (one after the movie start and another one 10 secs after) so maybe something goes wrong, try log too for this one :p
    So can you try to select 2D after 30 secs ? (to know if it's the reason of this issue ?)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you try with watchdog log to try to see what happen ? :) Thanks.
    I maybe knows why, i need to test, but in latest Auto3D version, it analyse the video twice (one after the movie start and another one 10 secs after) so maybe something goes wrong, try log too for this one :p
    So can you try to select 2D after 30 secs ? (to know if it's the reason of this issue ?)
    The attached logs cover the corrupted home screen at 19.09 and the switch back to SBS at 19.10.
    If I wait 30 secs before selecting 2D it switches OK and stays that way. (not in the logs, tried separately but definitely works.);)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    The attached logs cover the corrupted home screen at 19.09 and the switch back to SBS at 19.10.
    If I wait 30 secs before selecting 2D it switches OK and stays that way. (not in the logs, tried separately but definitely works.);)

Ok thanks for confirming the 3D issue, so i need to add some check, if 3D is detected then stop the second analysing, because right now the second analysing is only started if it's 2D. But in our case we manually does the 2D switch.

About the first issue (Skin one) it happen because i reset texture and reload skin on stop but some how here something goes wrong.

Can you explain again what step did you do ? (does it happen on all DVD) if not a sample can be nice to have to ba able to reproduce it.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    That new Auto 3D has fixed the switch back to SBS problem(y). Regarding the corrupt home screen with DVD playback, I have MP autoplay set to "play" for video (Win 10 autoplay is off) and from the home screen (fullscreen) I just insert a disk, wait a little and about 10 secs. before playback starts the home screen changes as per the screenshot in my earlier post and stays that way till playback starts, the playback itself is fine and stop returns to a normal home screen. The same effect happens if I have a disk already inserted (after a stop) and use the "Play disk" utility to start it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom