[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (6 Viewers)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    @joecrow about the V3 above, i did notice that a call in code is executed for EVR while it should be only for madVR :p

So above has more log if an exception happen and also not start madVR code when using EVR.

Can you try to reproduce with fresh log in both case madVR and EVR ?

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If you can reproduce easily, i can add more log to know what exception it is :p
    On my HTPC it was 100% reproducible (OK on the desktop 1709), I will try V3 asap but evenings viewing has begun so could be very late or tomorrow.:p
    BTW the non playing vids in TVS do play if I select DXVA2 Native in LAV but much stutter, rendering stats look OK (normally I use CB).

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you try to reproduce with fresh log in both case madVR and EVR ?
    With V3 no problem now using EVR and the problem vids in TVS played OK.:rolleyes:
    With Madvr still have the problem with TVS black screen with audio.
    The attached logs are for Live TV. TVS working vid, TVS Blackscreen vid and the same vid playing OK from Videos, same test sequence but without black screen with EVR log.
    BTW I just noticed that with the black screen although the audio plays at the start OK after a short while it breaks up and dies.

Attachments

• Madvr Media Portal Logs.zip
      816.3 KB
    • EVR MediaPortalLogs_20_01_18__00_13.zip
      897.7 KB
    Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Good for V3 and EVR :p
    I don't understand why it failed for TVS and madVR, i didn't spot anything wrong in log.
    Can you upload your video for me to test here ?
    Thanks.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @joecrow
    Just a confirmation :p does it happen for all .flv in TVS ?
    Yes as far as I have tested and that includes ones I had previously (in an earlier version) played OK.
    Will upload the vid to One Drive and PM you the link. In the mean time I will do a system restore to 1.18 final and the non-updated TVS and see how it is from there.;)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Thanks, i have tested flv on my side and it's ok but not sure why it failed only for madVR, does the flv works too in MPC-HC ? :)

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What I would appreciate is some clarification on how the latest Auto3D should work.
    I'll make you some screens and a video how its working on my htpc later:p
    Unfortunately if I stop playback of the SBS a command sequence that is triggered to switch the TV back to 2D is prematurely killed before it completes because the TV is triggered (its own Auto detection
    does ya tv autodetect sbs and tab stuff? mine does this only with 3d framepacked videos but its not a philips so idk...

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Me too my projector only detect when it's 3d framepacked :p
    V448 updated in first post, should act like the V3 bin attached earlier but this time it's a full installation :p

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Ahh sweet sweet stability. I swapped the ram into a different slot and lucky me no more memtest errors. I've been stable for 2 days but with some issues a long the way:

- NVIDIA 390 still causes BSODs with video playback, but can run for ages on FurMark
    - NVIDIA 388 is stable, but for an occasional error in madVR after stopping iplayer/ov videos (I will investigate this today with logs)

thank you Seb (y) running 448 today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom