[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (6 Viewers)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks, i have tested flv on my side and it's ok but not sure why it failed only for madVR, does the flv works too in MPC-HC ? :)
    Have PM'd you with link to failing vid, I did not try with MPC-HC as the same vid did work when played via MP Videos using Madvr.
    Since using the restore back to 1.18 final everything in TVS plays OK, the problem is gone.:)
    At this point I'm really not sure if the problem was with v447, though certainly the EVR issue looks like it was a real bug, At some point after installing v443 I noticed there was an update pending for TVS, there was a new update in November last year, which I OKed but it also installed Tract and something else that I don't use so I uninstalled those extras and I am very suspicious that something went wrong there to cause the problem. After the restore TVS is showing as the latest version without Track etc but all is working well.:p
    Starting Monday I will again try out the latest from here and naturally let you know how it goes.;)

does ya tv autodetect sbs and tab stuff? mine does this only with 3d framepacked videos but its not a philips so idk...
    SBS/TAB usually no and never with the demos I have but I do have one SBS vid, which it does often autodetect (50-60% of starts I would say) and it appears to work 100% on the Auto3D SBS gui.:cry:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yep and i have tested your FLV (thanks) and it works here :p
    What i have noticed in your logs is somehow TVS has a lot of TextureMemoryEx and i'm thinking that maybe when this is running something failed somehow :)

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ahh sweet sweet stability.
    word :p

even the nv390.65 driver runs excellently for me today. Since I reinstalled it, I have not had any driver crashes anymore. even after a additional reinstall with 3dvision it runs flawless .... after 5 hours heavy usage not a single error:whistle:

Last edited:

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    word :p

even the nv396 driver runs excellently for me today. Since I reinstalled it, I have not had any driver crashes anymore. even after a additional reinstall with 3dvision it runs flawless .... after 5 hours heavy usage not a single error:whistle:
    Where is that? I can only see 390 at NVIDIA site.

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    it gives me corrupted BSODs even on a fresh W10 install)
    yep satans driver:ROFLMAO: and yeah before i had bsod here to on the used pc. but it seem not today and damn i hope it stay like that:)

Attachments

• Screenshot (10).png
      Screenshot (10).png
      974.4 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom