[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (5 Viewers)

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Make sure to remove AtmoDXutil.dll from plugins/process folder as well so that it only exists in the Mediaportal root folder :) , afterwards the error should go away.

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Didn't seem to work for me. The same error occurs, I've double checked the file is only in MP root.

Also, v57 just hung at TV stop. I had to kill process, logs attached. Not sure if that's a new bug or not.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    About the stop, it's AtmoLight related :
    [2016-05-08 19:13:27,686] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - Main: MediaPortal.Render() called while VMR9 render - False / 0
    MP think it was in rendering and then you have to close MP (ALT+F4 should works too).

I have see one time this error while trying to make AtmoLight working, i hope i can reproduce it to look what happen exactly :)

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Sadly no effect on success. Instead of the previous I now get this:
    [2016-05-08 20:56:16,539] [Error ] [32 ] [ERROR] - AtmoLight: Error in AtmolightPlugin_OnNewFrame.
    [2016-05-08 20:56:16,540] [Error ] [32 ] [ERROR] - AtmoLight: Exception: Exception from HRESULT: 0x8876086C

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Ok, latest I have is that I get the same issue regardless of where AtmoDXUtil is, though if i remove it the error shows that it can't be found. GUI reports no error but doesn't show live view. TV shows the exception above.

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    With V57 I don't get those errors however AtmoLight will only work once so we probably need to bugfix where we grab the surface :) , also noticed a variable delay (100-500ms) compared to our earlier method with the hook (AtmoLight_V25 beta) but not sure if that is madVR settings related or that it can't supply the surface fast enough.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Ok, latest I have is that I get the same issue regardless of where AtmoDXUtil is, though if i remove it the error shows that it can't be found. GUI reports no error but doesn't show live view. TV shows the exception above.

And Without the plugin, does it works correctly ?
    So by using watchdog first option :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    With V57 I don't get those errors however AtmoLight will only work once so we probably need to bugfix where we grab the surface :) , also noticed a variable delay (100-500ms) compared to our earlier method with the hook (AtmoLight_V25 beta) but not sure if that is madVR settings related or that it can't supply the surface fast enough.

Yep does the delay is happening on normal and exclusive mode ?
    The new code executed is done maybe too late, we surely can change that but i didn't test it.
    On my dummy testing, it seems to works correctly.

1- AtmoWin start (MP Start) and stop on (MP close)
    2- Each start of video / TV etc. display led in Atmowin dummy device and display black on stop.

So i suppose that it's ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom