[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (5 Viewers)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I have more info on another problem :) If I channel change to a 4:3 channel from any 16:9 (SD or HD), it is over to the left. If I start the 4:3 channel from nothing, it works fine.
    If it goes to adverts on this channel, they are correctly in 16:9, but when it returns to 4:3 it goes back to the left again. The issue can be cured by going to GUI and back fullscreen.

Here's a pic:

View attachment 179107
    Any chance you could take a look?

That is SD TV, I went to EVR earlier on, OMG. what a difference :)

Should be fixed for next V75 :)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Back from my travels and into testing mode.:) Just installed V75 with latest LAV and madvr 20. Using madvr I have a problem with the TV picture not full screen (black borders) and does not react to a setting changes in the OSD, see screenshot. OK with EVR. Still troubleshooting and same problem with madvr 17, will update if I find anything. 3D and OV seem to be working well.
    tv.jpg

Update:- Some 1280x720p video content is also not scalled to full screen, HD looks OK so far, can't pin down a common factor yet.

Last edited:

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    That pic is showing a good scale isn't it? Where are the bars and how big?

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    That pic is showing a good scale isn't it? Where are the bars and how big?
    Hmmm, something went a bit wrong in Paint I guess, will try and get a better picture, but wide black bars on all 4 sides of the picture which is central.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom