[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (7 Viewers)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Help
    Something a bit strange has occured on my HTPC, I was trying some different LAV settings by running TV in windowed mode and accessing the LAV settings via its tray icon. It was working OK when suddenly as soon as I clicked on the icon the video froze and a distorted audio continued for a few seconds before also stopping, MP was then hung but using over 30% cpu according to task manager which I had to use to kill MP. In the same mode if I click on the Madvr tray icon the settings come up without problem. The LAV settings will also appear if Iselect them from the start menu, its only when I use the tray icon I get the problem now every time.o_O Uninstalling and reinstalling LAV did not help. The attached log is from v226 but I get the same problem with v239. No problem on my Desktop PC with both versions.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    It seems that it get into the issue where video get stuck and run the code to recovered it but didn't works :(
    Will try to reproduce it :)

I would like to you to test some bin like you can reproduce it :)

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey seb. I reverted the htpc back to v230 and tv guide osd works again :)
    V231 core change acting weird like the new ones... first toggle ok, second freeze the running tv presentation..

and tried the lav task icon :)
    Joe u not alone, I get the same strange black screen

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I notice a bug :) (when using DXVA it can failed hard on stop) setting no hardware seems better.
    But i run into a new detected one and trying to fix it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom