Germany
Very good idea, there has been loads of confusion on this, I changed the Wiki a while back to clarify but who reads that when all the tabs show LAV so it must be using it right!So now opening MP config and close (will save the default detected codec settings 'LAV Codec') without going over all tabs![]()
![]()
that's what i thought too, somehow they were not enabled... but it was late yesterday ^^It's in mediaportal.xml, so a fresh one assume all plugins are enable by default![]()
soon to comeCan you try 3D etc. too ?![]()
England
Germany
HEVC HW accell. is working OK for me with v377/1709. Under 10% CPU when HEVC is ticked, over 35% CPU when deselected, only tried with DXVA2 Copy-Back but even so you may want to double check your settings.Aalthough it seems that HEVC HW support is gone for both CUVID, DXVA2 CopyBack and DX11 CopyBack
England
highly recommended at the momentOthers be warned! It's one of those days I wished I'd fired up clonezilla first.