[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (11 Viewers)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Not sure it helps or is just a coincidence but all the failing vids in TVS are 25fps, no vids with other (23&50) fps fail at all or those 25 fps ones that for some reason play at 50 fps, on the other hand some 25 fps ones also play.:confused:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yep this is strange, i don't understand what happen except that calling recreateswapchain (needed on stop or when toggle fullscreen <-> windowed) lead to exception because the D3D device is not fully ready and it can happen with EVR too so defo something wrong but why ??? :)

I wasn't able to reproduce here so hard to spot the root of the issue.

ofc i can avoid MP to restart to see how it does in this case.

Attached is a bin where MP will not restart itselft

Attachments

• MediaPortal_DRR_V3.zip
      505 KB

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I went back to 1.18 final for last nights viewing but tried out v450 on my Desktop PC and no problems there with toggling fullscreen/windowed. I think the time has come to try again to update my HTPC to 1709 with a stable 1.18 and then take it from there, at worst I should be able to go back to 1703 with an image backup. I'm not dead sure but something weird has happened since a number of 1703 MS updates have been installed post Christmas, e.g. I can no longer run a .exe from within a zip , have to extract first or nothing happens (no errors or notificatioms either) and other things.
    I'll let you know how it goes.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Seb,
    using V450
    MP was windowed and black after resume system.
    i have see Windows Error report as second screen when select MP on taskbar, but needed to kill MP, because MP was in error loop. but the windows tools was closed too.

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_23_01_18__19_34.zip
      274.9 KB

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yep will look log, for sure there is : System.OutOfMemoryException (TvControl)
    So something goes wrong at some point and lead to the System.OutOfMemoryException :(

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Great :) V451 should be stable too (and if FCU workaround option is not checked, it will be really like V450) :p

Freuli

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2007
    Hi Sebastiii,
    sorry, I forgot to post. I installe dit already yesterday and it works fine. The only expected hang up was with bitstreaming and AVR off. The rest is working smoothly.
    Do you need logs?

Regards
    Markus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom