Map in weather module (1 Viewer)

kricker

Portal Member
April 22, 2004
It would be nice to view a local map in the weather module, akin to what is done in myHTPC. Or even better be able to show an animated map like the ones at weather.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

What is the recommended way to use a file server for music, pictures and video? Is there any advantage to mapping a network drive over using the full UNC network path? For example, I have videos stored at \\DiskStation\video\. Would there be any benefit to mapping this folder to V: (using group policy or "map network drive") and then...
What is the recommended way to use a file server for music, pictures and video? Is there any advantage to mapping a network drive...
What is the recommended way to use a file server for music, pictures and video? Is there any advantage to mapping a network drive...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 recording video DE
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
Replies
Views
I don't think it can be done that much easier. If you're not comfortable doing these kinds of things on your computer, you'd better leave it to a more eperienced person...
I don't think it can be done that much easier. If you're not comfortable doing these kinds of things on your computer, you'd better...
Hi I have been using MediaPortal 1.2.3.0 for years and it has been working well. However, today I receive the message "Connection...
Replies
Views
I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might take time until the effect is visible.
I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might...
Using MP2.4.1 and "Flat-local" Channel logo style. I cleared my cache (using Glary Utilities temp files cleaner) because I changed...
Replies
Views
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be displayed in that application. This does not happen with MP2. If I try to open a .ts file (or any other video file type associated with Media Portal) rather than displaying the recording it merely opens...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom