Maya: Beta release 04-04-10 (Original Thread) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

infernalshad

Portal Pro
November 25, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: AW: Re: Maya: Beta release 06-02-10

...so how stable is MP 1.1 at the moment? And is there an "update"-Option, so i can import my old settings?

I'm using Moving Pictures, MP-TVseries, and TV in MP, are these things working fine with MP1.1?

There is no update option for installs prior to 1.1.0 RC1 but there will be for the following 1.1.0 RCs.

No stability problems so far, TV even got stabler for me in 1.1.0 RC1. The plugins you mentioned work like a charm.

So you really should consider jumping on board. Best of luck.

Thx for this Information!

Well, some time ago i've tested MP 1.1 Beta and there were a lot of bugs and it ran very unstable..., so i went back to 1.0.2.0, but now MP 1.1 is alrady in the Release Candidate State, so i'll test it out :)

The Riddle

Portal Member
June 6, 2008
Re: Maya: Beta release 06-02-10

Just wanted to know if it is possible to link My TVSeries and MovingPictures to the homescreen, I went to "plugins"-menu and changed it to be shown in home menu, but it didn´t work : /

4roma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 16, 2009
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Odd. I'm experiencing Graph errors with TV when this skin is enabled. As soon as I enable another skin, like BleazleWide, the Graph errors are gone. Running RC1. Is this coincidence or what?

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2010
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

nicx

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2006
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Maya: Beta release 06-02-10

hi,

when will the new tv-menu be in the svn? i cant await it! ;)

btw: keep up the great work and thanks for this great skin!

nicx...

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Odd. I'm experiencing Graph errors with TV when this skin is enabled. As soon as I enable another skin, like BleazleWide, the Graph errors are gone. Running RC1. Is this coincidence or what?

Which "graph errors"?

4roma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 16, 2009
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Which "graph errors"?

"Unable to strart Graph/Timeshifting" when trying to start TV. It's a problem reported in the TV forum. An "old" problem, several users reported the issue. I haven't seen the error for some time, but with Maya it appeared again. So I'm doing a trial and error now. With the current skin I'm using I can't reproduce the error. One of these days I'm going to use Maya again to see if it appears again. I hope the logs will show some info on it then.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Which "graph errors"?

"Unable to strart Graph/Timeshifting" when trying to start TV. It's a problem reported in the TV forum. An "old" problem, several users reported the issue. I haven't seen the error for some time, but with Maya it appeared again. So I'm doing a trial and error now. With the current skin I'm using I can't reproduce the error. One of these days I'm going to use Maya again to see if it appears again. I hope the logs will show some info on it then.

Are you using For The Record or MediaPortal TV Client?

Emph

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom