Maya: Beta release 04-04-10 (Original Thread) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
January 21, 2010
Braunschweig
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: Maya: Beta release 06-02-10

I got a new suggestion, the listview for radiostations is without a station logo (at least on my system but I guess it's Maya standard). That is very sad since I downloaded 128 station logos and Maya doesn't show it. Might that be changed?

kjd01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 24, 2009

I installed svn226 and have a problem with the dialog boxes as shown in the attached files. Is this a bug or did I do something wrong.

Attachments

• Menu Fault.jpg
      Menu Fault.jpg
      194.8 KB
    • Menu Fault 2.jpg
      Menu Fault 2.jpg
      266.9 KB

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I installed svn226 and have a problem with the dialog boxes as shown in the attached files. Is this a bug or did I do something wrong.

It seems that you run a weird non standard resolution which is 100% likely to be the culprit. Anything that is not 16:9 ratio will cause you certain alignment (mostly horizontally, vertically also but less noticable) problems although Maya is almost the only skin (afaik) that works pretty good out of the box on 16:10 too.

J

joostzilla

I got a new suggestion, the listview for radiostations is without a station logo (at least on my system but I guess it's Maya standard). That is very sad since I downloaded 128 station logos and Maya doesn't show it. Might that be changed?

In my Maya the radio stations show perfect. Offcourse you have your logo's in the right folder?
    I will in the new version supply a custom background for the radio logo's. See screenshot.

Attachments

• radio.jpg
      radio.jpg
      282.4 KB

mortstar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    England England

In my Maya the radio stations show perfect. Offcourse you have your logo's in the right folder?
    I will in the new version supply a custom background for the radio logo's. See screenshot.

Can this be added to the OnlineVideos plugin as well please? Currently the logos have a transparent background (which shows through the blue Maya background) within a black border.

J

joostzilla

Can this be added to the OnlineVideos plugin as well please? Currently the logos have a transparent background (which shows through the blue Maya background) within a black border.

no problem!

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Try and update from SVN again, and delete your cached Maya skin :)

To get scaling of context-menus correct in all resolutions, I had to hack it a bit.

kjd01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 24, 2009

Sorry I forgot the resolution on my monitor is different. I have configured the monitor to be 1366x768 and tried again and the results where still the same. So I redownloaded SVN226 and it is fixed, so must of been my issue.:sorry:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom