Maya: Beta release 04-04-10 (Original Thread) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjd01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 24, 2009
    Re: Maya: Beta release 06-02-10

There is still a text overlap problem with the TV Mini Guide and the time is in the wrong place. I have attached my modified xml that is based on the one you had in a 4tr fix which fixes the problem and also includes the next program feature.

Attachments

• MiniGuide-fault.jpg
      MiniGuide-fault.jpg
      220.7 KB
    • MiniGuide-fixed.jpg
      MiniGuide-fixed.jpg
      177.9 KB

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Maya: Beta release 06-02-10

i have the same problem with overlapping in minitvguide with german translation. In svn version is the same.

Teclis16

Portal Member
    April 19, 2009

I just installed the newest Version of MP 1.1.0 RC1. I thought if I use a new version, I also have to take the chance to use a new skin, so I got to Maya :) Looks really great!!!

But my MCE Remote is not working, just the Cursor and the Enter Button, all the other buttons, like Back and fast&slow forward are not working. What do I have to do?

ejvdh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 26, 2010
    Home Country

Did you select 'MCE remote' in MP configuration?

infernalshad

Portal Pro
    November 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Well...i didn't read the whole thread... 77 pages, lol!

But i have a problem with this skin... Weather and RSS is not shown on basic home...

after starting mp "live tv" is selected, if i press the "down" arrow on the keyboard or my hauppauge remote mediaportal crashes. "up" arrow is working fine!

if i press the "left" arrow, the three symbols on the left are shown (logoff,...) EVEN if there is a flyout menu.

if one of those 3 symbols is selected and i'm pressing "right" arrow again, no text is shown anymore, only the little white arrow, which is showing to the left side (which is indicating that there is a flyout menu)

How can i fix this?

Im using the latest stable of MediaPortal (not 1.1 beta).

greetz and thx,
    infernalshad

Noone an idea? :(

Maybe Maya is only working in MP 1.1? I haven't found any information about this..

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Well...i didn't read the whole thread... 77 pages, lol!

But i have a problem with this skin... Weather and RSS is not shown on basic home...

after starting mp "live tv" is selected, if i press the "down" arrow on the keyboard or my hauppauge remote mediaportal crashes. "up" arrow is working fine!

if i press the "left" arrow, the three symbols on the left are shown (logoff,...) EVEN if there is a flyout menu.

if one of those 3 symbols is selected and i'm pressing "right" arrow again, no text is shown anymore, only the little white arrow, which is showing to the left side (which is indicating that there is a flyout menu)

How can i fix this?

greetz and thx,
    infernalshad

Noone an idea? :(

Maybe Maya is only working in MP 1.1? I haven't found any information about this..

Did you enable weather and RSS in the Maya BasicHome plugin? Have you selected a city in weather-config of MP? And how about InfoService, is it installed?

Bagal

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 15, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Maya only works with MP 1.1, so I would assume this is your problem, the Maya devs have said that they won't be supporting MP 1.02 because it's too much work to support 2 versions of the skin and that they are hoping to release Maya around the time when MP 1.1 is officially released.

infernalshad

Portal Pro
    November 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Yes i have activated both, RSS and Weather, both filled with Citys and RSS-Links!

Info-Service Plugin is installed and enabled.

Feeds and Weather enabled and Twitter disabled!

Bagal: Oh...thanks :D But is there any information about this? i couldn't find some..
    Uhm well... My MP 1.0.2.0 is fully configured, but i want to use the great Maya skin...so how stable is MP 1.1 at the moment? And is there an "update"-Option, so i can import my old settings?

I'm using Moving Pictures, MP-TVseries, and TV in MP, are these things working fine with MP1.1?

cruse

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Maya: Beta release 06-02-10

...so how stable is MP 1.1 at the moment? And is there an "update"-Option, so i can import my old settings?

I'm using Moving Pictures, MP-TVseries, and TV in MP, are these things working fine with MP1.1?

There is no update option for installs prior to 1.1.0 RC1 but there will be for the following 1.1.0 RCs.

No stability problems so far, TV even got stabler for me in 1.1.0 RC1. The plugins you mentioned work like a charm.

So you really should consider jumping on board. Best of luck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom