Maya: Beta release 04-04-10 (Original Thread) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeYe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: Maya: Beta release 06-02-10

I also loved the old buttons-style more than the new.

J

joostzilla

pilehave, are those new buttons (not glossy but flat) going to stay for good or are they going to be a choice?
    I for one do not like them, I think the old ones, the glossy ones, were beautyfull and really going with the skin, and the new ones just don't look as good and are not on the same high design level for this skin...
    what do you think?

We are not sure yet providing a choice for the buttons.
    Personally i think the glossy buttons are too bulky. But the last word isnt said about the buttons. So new ones are always a possibility untill I feel that they are perfect.

JonHancock

Portal Member
    December 17, 2007

Hi,
    I'm using the latest svn of the skin and am getting a missing or invalid file message on the 4TR_Program Info screen.

Is this affecting anyone else.

Cheers,
    Jon.

akiaki

Portal Pro
    September 15, 2008
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

pilehave, are those new buttons (not glossy but flat) going to stay for good or are they going to be a choice?
    I for one do not like them, I think the old ones, the glossy ones, were beautyfull and really going with the skin, and the new ones just don't look as good and are not on the same high design level for this skin...
    what do you think?

We are not sure yet providing a choice for the buttons.
    Personally i think the glossy buttons are too bulky. But the last word isnt said about the buttons. So new ones are always a possibility untill I feel that they are perfect.

ok, I hope you will leave us with the abbility to mod the skin then for the ones who like the old ones better and I see there are a few of us that do.
    I also wanted to notice that there isn't a subtitle indicator in my series plugin when there is a subtitle present.. Is it just the graphic missing?

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

I also wanted to notice that there isn't a subtitle indicator in my series plugin when there is a subtitle present.. Is it just the graphic missing?

Yes it is. There is an open issue in Issues - mamp2 - Project Hosting on Google Code so this will be fixed at some point. The best would be if we can create a new set of graphics for this skin, as the current ones doesn't fit in 100%.

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Is there a plug-in to provide the fan-art for the music now playing area?

P.S @ Pilehave issue #109 in the bugtracker is back again.

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

VERY NICE :eek:

But wouldn't it be neat to have lyrics showing in this box as well? So when pressing lyrics they are showed here ? :D

Attachments

• asd.jpg
      asd.jpg
      99.2 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom