Maya: Beta release 04-04-10 (Original Thread) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

akiaki

Portal Pro
September 15, 2008
Zagreb
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
Re: Maya: Beta release 06-02-10

infernalshad: nice
I tried some things myself but I think the most difficult part is the list like in mytvseries because rounded buttons do not look as good on straight line dropshadow there.
But I copied original black glossy buttons to my latest svn, I just like them too much! Black on blue looks great.

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

I seem to be out-voted a million to one, but I love the new buttons. I have archived them to a seperate folder in case they change back :)

I would like to see a full set though, right now the TV Guide and a few other screens still use the old buttons.

Either way its still a great skin, keep up the great work guys!

mortstar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    England England

I seem to be out-voted a million to one, but I love the new buttons. I have archived them to a seperate folder in case they change back :)

I would like to see a full set though, right now the TV Guide and a few other screens still use the old buttons.

+1 love the gradient-style buttons.

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I just tried the new SVN but still no Shoutcast support? Too bad, thought it would be already there.

jackdaw

Portal Member
    March 22, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

hmm, tought i saw somewhere that you had implementet fanart in the now playing section, cant find it. Or maybe you havent released it yet? Or am i doing anything wrong? :p

valtam

Portal Pro
    March 27, 2010
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Hi folks, great skin! My new favourite, however. When I go to the Weather section I get this:

weather1.jpg

and it just stays there with the #maya.weather etc etc until I hit 'escape' on my keyboard, go back to the main menu then go back into Weather again, and everything returns to how it should look:

weather2.jpg

I am on Windows 7 64bit, fresh install of MediaPortalSetup_1.1.0_RC-1_rev25080.exe (RC1).

Any ideas as to why its displaying all those characters after the #maya.weather ?
    Many thanks in advance for your help.

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

hmm, tought i saw somewhere that you had implementet fanart in the now playing section, cant find it. Or maybe you havent released it yet? Or am i doing anything wrong? :p

It is in the latest SVN. If you want it you will need to checkout the source direct from Google Code

J

joostzilla

If the gradient buttons stay (i love them myself. Otherwise i wouldnt have designed them :) ) There will always be parts where the glossy buttons appear.
    On black menus and the tvguide the black buttons are there to stay. The are really great on these spots. The gradients are especially for lists and menus directly on the blue background. Untill proven otherwise Lol. :D

It is in the latest SVN. If you want it you will need to checkout the source direct from Google Code

You have to install:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ndler-plugin-v1-6-music-fanart-scraper-76535/

GeYe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I like the Style of III,IV,VI,VII,VIII .

infernalshad

Portal Pro
    November 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi there!

I've created 4.png (2 buttons), to show how my buttons may look like in maya!

Just copy the two png files from style1.zip OR the two inside style2.zip into your skin/media directory and clear you cache before you start MP.

Now, create a playlist, go to the playlist view, and switch to "list" view. there, you can see my buttons!

Attachments

• style1.zip
      30.6 KB
    • style2.zip
      30.6 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom