media portal sous lunix (1 Viewer)

S

serviste

j'aimerais savoir si il existerait ce logiciel sous linux.
merci

Scubefr

Portal Pro
May 19, 2004
ailleurs
Home Country
France France
non ce logiciel necessite windows il faut se pencher vers freevo pour avoir un produit quasi similaire sous linux

A

Azzazel

Non, il a été développé sous .NET avec utilisation de directx et compagnie et aucun portage linux n'est prévu apparement. Peut être avec wine ou quelque chose du genre mais je ne pense pas ...

Il existe des alternatives sous linux :
Solution HTPC sous linux

Edit : Grilled
<

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet because of illness. Q2.) If there is a newer version, what is the best way to upgrade?
Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet...
Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet...
Replies
Views
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
Replies
Views
Hey, thanks for your quick reply! That helps us a lot! Oh good, that means the two different clients can then also share a tuner. I have not even thought about tuner sharing with two different clients and that this could be a problem, perfect! Thanks!
Hey, thanks for your quick reply! That helps us a lot! Oh good, that means the two different clients can then also share a tuner...
Hello, can I use Kodi and the Media Portal 2 Client at the same time if I install the TVServerKodi plugin on the Media Portal 2...
Replies
Views
Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are not fully finalized. After that you’ll be able to select a TV engine within the installer :)
Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are...
I have spent the last few weeks with TVHeadend, TVMosaic and NextPVR on Mac, WIndows and Linux platforms where available. Only...
Replies
Views
Well you can also use the Task Manager to determine what programs are using the resources see the attached screenshot showing MP2 using 2% of the CPU whilst playing TV. Also if you click on the "Performance" tag you can select a view of you graphics usage. It is a very useful tool to help identify why a PC is not performing as...
Well you can also use the Task Manager to determine what programs are using the resources see the attached screenshot showing MP2...
Why does MP take so long to initiate streaming of video? I have media on a SSD connected to my router's ReadyShare USB port. When I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom