[News] MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 Release plan (2 Viewers)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Any plans to bring back WebEPG?
    I am very happy to announce that the port of WebEPG to a TV-Server Plugin has been nearly finished.
    It might be part of the next public build allready.

Thanks to arion_p for his great work on the port! :)

ivanninaj

Portal Member
    October 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Unfortunately this are my photoshop skills, not programming skills. I just only create a picture what I want. I need someone to code this :)

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

The 'stretch', 'non-linear stretch', 'letterbox' and 'original' are already there. You just have to check the boxes in config to enable them (they are enabled by default).

Or do you just want 'zoom 1', 'zoom 2' and 'zoom 3' to provide additional zoom levels for the picture? If so, I have to admit that I can see no point to having this for watching TV/video. If you zoom in like this, you will miss much of the picture. I can't imagine many people wanting to do this.

Mark

ivanninaj

Portal Member
    October 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi,

The 'stretch', 'non-linear stretch', 'letterbox' and 'original' are already there. You just have to check the boxes in config to enable them (they are enabled by default).

Or do you just want 'zoom 1', 'zoom 2' and 'zoom 3' to provide additional zoom levels for the picture? If so, I have to admit that I can see no point to having this for watching TV/video. If you zoom in like this, you will miss much of the picture. I can't imagine many people wanting to do this.

Mark

This feature is available in almost every other players (MPC, KMP, XMBC) so I guess many people wants this. I think also this is not very hard to implement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom