[News] MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 - RELEASED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petervs

Portal Member
November 19, 2009
Jhb
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
Contgrats for a great product !!
and a great release !

Carpnutter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 21, 2007
    The whole Team

I have been watching patiently for some time for the release, i know how much work, time effort you have spent on this. As always it is well worth the wait.

Thanks again for making mediaportal the best mediacentre out there. :)

Cuitlahac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 8, 2008
    Göttingen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 - RELEASED

My big :D goes out to the active Developers, the whole Team Mediaportal and last not least to all those people around the world who tested SVNs, reported bugs, gave ideas or submitted patches!! This community is great!!

I waited impatiently for the release of this RC1 to rebuilt my HTPC from scratch (both, hard- and software). MP 1.0.2 worked quite ok for me in the meantime on my old machine.

The HTPC rebuilt is now done, RC1 installed and after all I have to say: This release is really great and it was absolutely worth the waiting!

Thank you all very much for your work & time!

Best regards,
    Michael

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Congratulations guys for this release, it's really AGAIN a big step forward!
    I've installed it on a test machine with Windows 7 x64 Ultimate, which went very smoothly and it runs VERY nice!!!

Seeing the prediction that the final is due for the summer gives me a double feeling: pffff, still that long to wait but at the same time I prefer a finished, well working product over something that is rushed out, so no complaints from me.

Keep up the good work and thank you for this wonderful piece of software! :D:D:D

WsQ

Portal Pro
    December 15, 2008
    Kangasala
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Small bug I found a couple of days ago.

I had both tuners recording, so MP told me I can't watch a certain channel, when I tried it.
    After that, since I wanted to watch the olympic games, I stopped one of the recordings from My TV active recordings menu.
    The recording stopped ok, but MP still told me that there was no free tuner to watch the channel I wanted. Had to restart TV-server to watch the channel.

Can't give logs now, because I'm at work. Will deliver them later if needed.

boca007

September 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Too bad I lost all my settings after installing. It was not an easy set up. Great work, though!

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Is it possible to use a 1.0.2 server from a 1.1.0 RC1 client?
    I'm not getting the tv guide nor can I watch live tv and I don't find this information anywhere.

NickName

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 23, 2006
    Gold Coast
    Home Country
    Great job, MP rocks!

Are than any SVN updates for RC1 yet? I keep trying to find them and I assumed that as they are being automatically built, there should be some somewhere?

I am finding RC1 a lot faster than previous versions however the occasional lockup has me looking for SVN builds.
    Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Nick Name.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom